Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

A and A have been reduced to playback status only. Skip, skip, skip, oh nothing, done! All done in 2 minutes. Can you tell I'm pissed?

Calm down, Amy. Everythings alright. I dont like it too how it goes but let me tell you you are gettin little too upset here. 

this may sound strange coming from me but i think they were trying too hard to recreate the situation from last week. we were dying to have it happen again but last time seemed spontaneous & this was forced. i think that if it would have been more like 2 hours and  fuck instead of play with the toys it would have been good even if staged. i am going to give them a break under the circumstances. we all wanted a certain outcome & they actually tried to give it so we are partly to blame. alex was the worst because of the e d problem but even he tried. he should have been fucking brunette while he had the green light & it may have been different so he made a mistake. 1 thing i loved was when brunette had both dicks & you could see that she wanted to go to town. but it got messed up cause anna was left out. he should have shoved her pussy in the new guys face & it could have finished well. i mthink the next time they will realize what went wrong & relax a little more. i also think they probably needed to drink a little more but didn't cause they thought it might cause a problem. but the opposite happened. let's give them a break cause i think they really tried. and i want brunette over again. she is red hot!!!!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Calm down, Amy. Everythings alright. I dont like it too how it goes but let me tell you you are gettin little too upset here. 

No worries, just expressing my disdain over this pitiful couple. I'll be fine. ?

• Upvote 1