Anna & Alex - Part 1

And Emma is MIA again. I dont think it will work out between those two couples. We will see like two appartements where the people living there only share the bathrooms and kitchen. I dont expect the slightest interaction between them... Both couples still covering up in front of others. They are visibly not comfortable living so close to each other.

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whatever this mysterious phone call was it did for sure not affect his performance later. He and Anna had a nice session on the sofa in the morning. Funny thing is Peter walked in on them two times and they had to stop :biggrin:

Such a far cry from their VV days when they could and would fuck in front of anyone and everyone.

i haven't checked the morning to see alex's reaction to phone call etc yet. but the other couple is far advanced in the swinging area than a & a. the guy obviously like to see brunette having sex with other guys & this is what excites him & adds to his pleasure when he is ready to engage. i think the reason that he did not finish is because he wanted to see brunette finish off alex which didn't happen. i think that he didn't seem that dissapointed  because he knows that a & a are not as experienced in this area dispite all of the sex that they have had & he wants to continue the relationship. he obviously likes anna & probably sees potential in her but knows that she won't do it without alex. he would probably like to be fucking anna while alex, peter, & whomever else comes over including the pizza delivery guy gangbangs brunette and covers her with cum. also she would like it since she really loves sex . everything that happened between the 2 times ( i didn't see anal but i'm guessing she likes that) with guys, girls, she seems ready. i'm sure that they'll be back soon and it will be better.

Almost up to 6 o'clock in the morning I watched as Alex tries to resuscitate his dead snake. 
The second dude was slightly better (but not much). He was actively used the dildo in the early evening and apparently rubbed brunette pussy. When he was finally able to insert his dick to brunette, she was unable to continue sex, referring to the pain. 
Alex tried to rectify the situation, put on a dick One Ring. But it did not help. Instead a jade rod he got wrinkled purple sausage.
All of this action was like on meeting of gynecologists losers.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, thedbear said:

ainda:biggrin:

and here we go again!
As Jabbat pointed out, you are uncomfortable with each other. Okay, okay, but until when?

If no steps are now taken from both sides to reverse this, the answer to when will this be aligned will be: never?

Are we really going to create a dividing line there?

That until then was not created in any other apartment here where we had more than 2 people occupying? Torpedos? Max, Allya and Lya. (Arrives) or do I aim more?

Any sense in Anna, Alex, Peter and Emma being uncomfortable showing each other in their underwear, or even naked in an example?

It will be the first (and hopefully, if only the one) with this barrier of blankets
Comic, but that's what we saw today in the morning with Anna covering herself ... incredible and soon more who.

The only apartment where everyone here expects a condition contrary to this is all justice that has escaped their rules (?) Their own natural rules.

Between four walls, we all came here and I emphasized this Anna and Emma, leave nothing to do with each other (experience x initiation): audacity, sensuality and eroticism in weights and equal measures.

And we had not from my share of others here equal valuation for Peter and Alex.

So why keep this potential apart in barriers to blankets?

Okay, we had again the winning couple and a performance, as I pointed out different and not peculiar to everything we've seen here before.

At least I had not seen anything like that yet. Not my style was it was pleasant (a bit tumultuous and troubled at first, with the toys), but after past this stage the thing picked up.

But it was only once and knows when and at what cost we will have a new one or will need a new one ..

We have "house silver" and in the house (lots).
So let's encourage it, support it and value it.
Again, we all have only to win: they there, we here and the site in general.

My feeling

Just to further strengthen the idea of incentive.
To stop attacking on the basis of past pictures and other places, would already be a good direction.

Attacking yes, I included here and now, only in what we have effectively here and in this site structure and apartment.

Again just my feeling
(And sorry for talking too much)
Lol

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Eu não verifiquei a manhã para ver a reação de alex para telefonema etc ainda. Mas o outro casal está muito avançado na área de balanço de um & a. O cara, obviamente, gostaria de ver morena ter relações sexuais com outros caras e isso é o que o excita e acrescenta ao seu prazer quando ele está pronto para participar. Eu acho que a razão que ele não terminou é porque ele queria ver terminar morena fora alex que não aconteceu. Penso que ele não parecem que dissapointed porque ele sabe que a & a não são tão experientes nesta área dispite todos do sexo que eles tiveram & ele quer continuar o relacionamento. Ele obviamente gosta de anna e provavelmente vê potencial nela, mas sabe que ela não vai fazê-lo sem alex. Ele provavelmente gostaria de ser anna fucking enquanto alex, peter, & whomever mais vem, incluindo a entrega de pizza guy gangbangs morena e cobre-la com cum. Também ela gostaria que desde que ela realmente adora sexo. Tudo o que aconteceu entre as 2 vezes (eu não vi anal, mas eu estou supondo que ela gosta disso) com caras, meninas, ela parece pronta. Tenho certeza que eles vão estar de volta em breve e vai ser melhor.

Forgot the full basketball team (with reservations and coach included).:biggrin:

Don't think it would be fair to kick out Peter and Emma just because they wouldn't want to have sex with Alex and Anna as long as they themselves are sexually active. Alex and Anna can find other people to have fun with if they need or want.

• Upvote 1