Anna & Alex - Part 1

In this House a week ago, anna and alex was made the party along with the new arrivals would be the parties we heard here with but even these newcomers to be with their girlfriends. My thoughts on this place, unfortunately they are dragging the site although not zero any plus Sveta and Layla. :huh:

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Emma again left early in the morning. I really wonder why shes always away such a long time. Yury said she does not has a job...

Emma had a job, but yesterday she said, that she will quit on Monday. Today is her day off.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Yury said:

Emma had a job, but yesterday she said, that she will quit on Monday. Today is her day off.

Thanks Yury. So I guess she will spend much more time in the appartement from monday on then?  And can you tell me whats up with that roses Anna has in the jacuzzi? Is that a Russian tradition?

Apparently they do not have the proper education and experience, because looking for a job that does not require qualifications. They visit fast food outlets, where you can get a job seller or waiter. They also discussed work on the distribution of advertising leaflets.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks Yury. So I guess she will spend much more time in the appartement from monday on then?  And can you tell me whats up with that roses Anna has in the jacuzzi? Is that a Russian tradition?

I did not see roses in the jacuzzi. What did she do with them?

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Emma will look for a new job. She has very serious intentions.

• Upvote 1