Anna & Alex - Part 1

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

The covers were only on for a minute. Most of the sex was without the cover.

Yeah he blocked the view with his ass. One more of Matador Kennys "ass sex" performance. But now enough of it. Dont give them an audience here. The new girl in Alina Eugene is very nice. Lets watch her instead :heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Well, if we are waiting for something in the "non-stop" line for VH, MIka and Layne, based on their previous performances will become references here.
And they really do "play headlong" into it.

Yeah those guys are great to watch 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Why is it that nobody makes fun of Anna when she plays video games but makes cruel comments about Peter and Alex when they play?

Good question. And good point. Maybe it was we were afraid they would only do gaming like Ivo and Nick. And Anna looks more sexy for sure :biggrin:

On 2/10/2017 at 5:45 PM, Amy3 said:

She is brand new to CC and I was curious to know how she came to find this thread in particular in the VH forum. Since she is new, thought you migjt be interested to know how she found your site. It's not a big deal, just thought it might be interesting. Hope your only purpose here isn't to be customer support. 

I had no problem with your question Amy. In fact i came upon Voyeur house tv by going to this forum. I have a bunch of horny nosy voyeurs like myself at work, and they are talking about Real Life Cam and the goings on there. If our significant others knew the intimate details we discuss about each others sex lives, they would be shocked

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I had no problem with your question Amy. In fact i came upon Voyeur house tv by going to this forum. I have a bunch of horny nosy voyeurs like myself at work, and they are talking about Real Life Cam and the goings on there. If our significant others knew the intimate details we discuss about each others sex lives, they would be shocked

May I ask what you work? Because at my work we dont talk about RLC...

• Upvote 1