Anna & Alex - Part 1

15 minutes ago, Yury said:

Alex is a Russian Homer Simpson, nothing more. :biggrin:
Do not judge about all the Russians by watching VHTV.

I truly hope none of us base any nationality  from VV or VH, plus remember....they are kids still.

• Upvote 1

A couple of days ago, Anna had a video conversation with her girlfriend. They showed each other a naked body and intimate places. Maybe it's someone from her friends on the VV?

111.gif

222.gif

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Let us know so we could help you with starting up that venture :D Very good one.

Changes will undergo with this apartment next week.

Nice guys thats when I will be finally back. I have a nice holiday but I am so seesick

• Upvote 2

You missed some lackluster sex with Jeka and best woman ever to appear on this site. Jeka can't hold himself back for more then a few minutes with her. 

Oh, and VH will be in contact you about the cam set up at your place. Can't wait!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sixfive said:

you have to invite @golfer06 just for the jokes alone . @ashleyxyz all in good fun, actually from what I have read from your comments and from @Amy3 the 2 of you would probably build a successful website with your logic and common sense, plus compassion (sometimes, lol). I would subscribe 

Wow, ive never been accused of common sense, thx!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Deal, i see you like hard rock, so it least that would be interesting to you.

Yes, everything from Enya to Slayer. Haha! Except rap! I don't like being rapped at. 

Oh, it would be interesting for sure.