Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

One thing is certain: VHTV has to invest. New cameras with working IR LED, and optical zoom would be good. Costs 400 euro per camera.

You sure that these are cams suitable for 24/7 use without overheating sensors? Btw. they refocussed cam2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, WTF está acontecendo aqui? Como eles podem pensar que isso vai funcionar e atrair telespectadores. Concorrência para ver ao vivo sobre VH é rígida. Anna brincando em toda a casa atuando como Susy Homemaker não é muito atraente e dormindo Alex em modo zumbi todo o tempo é só não vai cortá-lo. Além disso, acho que há uma possibilidade real de que Alex poderia voltar para o álcool, o que traz seus próprios problemas. Aqui vem o martelo! A verdade é que Anna prospera em torno de outras pessoas, especialmente outras mulheres. Ela precisa se sentir superior a outras mulheres ao seu redor, a fim de avaliar o seu nível de energia e sex appeal. Sem ela, ela está perdida no país das maravilhas fazendo exatamente o que você vê agora. Waltzing em torno do lugar em trajes. Estou dizendo que ela vai absolutamente morcego bastão mexa louco neste apt. E muito em breve essa loucura se transformará em depressão, onde ela vai acabar no sofá assistindo tv o dia todo. Esta é uma idéia muito ruim, a menos que eles planejam ter um fluxo constante de visitantes. Fique de olho nos Alex.

E pelo amor de Deus, conserte Potato 2, quero dizer Cam 2! 

This was put in an hour ago, when 2 hours ago I was observing her behavior, ironing clothes. The same battle uniform she wears now. And aware that Alex was not present.
What to speak for what we see now?
Understand, Anna and Alex are back in their habitat.

40 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Eu acho que tirar Alex da equação, e dizer substituí-lo com um cara quente, Emma e Peter teria ido a rota foursome antes que eles começaram a bota. Emma estava realmente estourando, e eu não tenho dúvida de que Peter teria sido tudo para ele. Estás a mexer tudo com o Alex!

To agree totally with you but what was going on here was not Alex, but the presence of close friends Kate and Loule,
I had already observed it here in the forum before,

Without them more Kenny and Mia at this time, who would be there now would be them.

One good thing about this whole story is that Peter now has a woman, much, much hotter than he had before. I pity him now outside the cams,

why is this happening to me it been like this for hours all apartments  not for first or second time  even vv is working fine now i have been switching on of my comp. trying to get it back

Capture_2017_03_18_22_40_53_996.png

Capture_2017_03_18_22_41_01_811.png

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Posição muito ruim para jogar para eles. Nenhuma came realmente fornece uma boa visão ...

I was going to point this out now, but you already did. I still could not see the girl right. Of course soon we'll see much more of her face, lol
:biggrin:

26 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This was put in an hour ago, when 2 hours ago I was observing her behavior, ironing clothes. The same battle uniform she wears now. And aware that Alex was not present.
What to speak for what we see now?
Understand, Anna and Alex are back in their habitat.

I see the truth of my comments coming to fruition.

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

I've just got into VHTV and really like Anna.  I'd start subscribing but no way can I think of doing that at the moment with the poor quality of the cameras.

Then RLC is for you. There the cams are good, but the content is less vibrant. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Then RLC is for you. There the cams are good, but the content is less vibrant. 

Yeah precisley, can't fault the cams on RLC but it's pretty boring unless you're a fan of watching adults body paint other adults!