Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, balt2103 said:

With what did he deserve that? Because he's an idiot? Unjust !!!

2017-03-21 06_56_44.jpg  0   563.03 kB

I don't understand these people!

They're sucking, licking, fucking - everyone is enjoying themselves.  Then Alex gets distracted looking for something (I assume a marital aide) and BAM! He gets up off the bed (with a boner), one gal puts her skirt back on and the other also gets dressed. Like a snap of the fingers, they either get a snack or have a cig.

WTF?!!  I've seen this happen on a couple occasions. Do they have ADD??? Again,....WTF?!

1 minute ago, Howard said:

I don't understand these people!

They're sucking, licking, fucking - everyone is enjoying themselves.  Then Alex gets distracted looking for something (I assume a marital aide) and BAM! He gets up off the bed (with a boner), one gal puts her skirt back on and the other also gets dressed. Like a snap of the fingers, they either get a snack or have a cig.

WTF?!!  I've seen this happen on a couple occasions. Do they have ADD??? Again,....WTF?!

This is the usual routine for Anna and Alex. Then he keeps drinking, it drags on too long, and his dick shrivels up and its over.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This is the usual routine for Anna and Alex. Then he keeps drinking, it drags on too long, and his dick shrivels up and its over.

The two girls do not need Alex. But we do not need the blanket!

• Upvote 2

Well, I've been in a good time (hours) and I've seen them fighting, making up and fighting again. Alex had a moment of it for reflection and now depart for action. So continue to maintain this "positive current" for them there, which apparently helps to happen in reverse.
Just not swallowing this blanket story, did Mia and Kenny come back?:angry: