Anna & Alex - Part 1

Of course not! He is literally a creature comfort to her. Don't think for a minute that he's not going to get her back for the water incident. He'll be sporting another hand cast soon enough. 

I just came on here to see if anything interesting was going on, so i checked on Anna and her friend who came by earlier. And that snake has somehow weaseled his way between the 2 of them on the sofa. How is this even possible with the events earlier today?

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Of course not! He is literally a creature comfort to her. Don't think for a minute that he's not going to get her back for the water incident. He'll be sporting another hand cast soon enough. 

What water incident?

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Anna dump water in her ear about 0910. He got pissed. She tried to do it again and he took a swipe at here. Then she poured in his underwear covered ass and he got up and she ran. I think out the front door. 

@ashleyxyz happend in the living room about 13 hours ago. 

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@ashleyxyz happend in the living room about 13 hours ago. 

Ok thx, what a douchebag he can be. And it looks like a hot threesome coming up, So he actually gets rewarded for his shittiness, since it seems like Anna brought the girl over to keep her company from him in the first place. Unreal