Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Unless they start fighting about stuff this place is going to be so boring until another couple visit. Sad that they have to have company in order to be interesting. 

Yeah its quite a lazy day in general today on VH. But yes Anna and Alex are much better when they have company.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

But yes Anna and Alex are much better when they have company

Yes everybody wants to see them with other people, but people also need to remember that they are in a relationship with each other first and foremost. Before anything, they must take time out and focus on themselves and each other and dedicate enough time to making sure they can make each other happy way before they start worrying about bringing in tons of people and fucking them.

It's easy for people here to forget that swinging is still quite new to them because they're so focused on wanting to see orgies. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes everybody wants to see them with other people, but people also need to remember that they are in a relationship with each other first and foremost. Before anything, they must take time out and focus on themselves and each other and dedicate enough time to making sure they can make each other happy way before they start worrying about bringing in tons of people and fucking them.

It's easy for people here to forget that swinging is still quite new to them because they're so focused on wanting to see orgies. 

Absolutely right. It's very important to see the participants always as people like you and me and respect their desires and decisions.

I dont critizice them for not always having company. They must do what is the best for them.

They can do whatever they want, I'm just pointing that they are not very interesting when they are alone and their viewership will suffer for it. Anna may not care much for money, but she does care to be #1.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They can do whatever they want, I'm just pointing that they are not very interesting when they are alone and their viewership will suffer for it. Anna may not care much for money, but she does care to be #1.

Haha yes but although alone Anna still is a cutie with a great heart. Alex cant be thankful enough to have her.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, beardman said:

I doubt whether they were at yet an other sexparty; Anna does not seem exhausted at all.

I followed on the timeline to your return exactly at 1:00 a.m. with both carrying much more things than a red plastic bag. 4 pillows under Anna's arms.

My guess is that they have just collected the last things to the previous apartment but by the time they left and with whom and by the time they returned it justifies being "whole". Even though the "marathon" has been intense and tiring. Lol:cool: