Anna & Alex - Part 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Again disagree. I am fed up with watching all those hiding shit. And I dont care if they are guests or not. When you know you cant stand being on voyeur site then stay the hell away from it and make room for people who are less frigid and inhibited

Nice to see you really upset, but pls come down on earth...

Guests do have certain privileges and Emma is on her rag (this morning, too). So this room is off.

Mia and Kenny you have to wait some days, either they are no professionals - what is good - or they are just pretending for some time. Give them a week ....

Secondly the hiding staff is creating attention and VV is marketing driven... this you should have recognized.

Anna and Alex are taken out of the center of attention, cause there was too much negative press on this. They will "retire" as apartment managers and just appear on the stage from time to time - maybe just in time when Alex is hard on.... :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Look at Nastya when she first came to VV.Always hiding,never exposing and showering with her back to cam.

Cut to a few months and we saw Nasty having gr8 sex in full light,thrice and gave great views.

I am sure we will see some great moments from this couple as and when they start getting comfortable with cams.

She will fuck with Peter later or sooner. Last night when she was ready to sleep after 20 minute of snagging to her pussy he was left behind. I think the guy like Peter more than her girfriend and then Emma like Peter. He tuch him more than usual and stay close to him more than usual average.  My english its not my first language . Sorry.

4 hours ago, spielo said:

Nice to see you really upset, but pls come down on earth...

Guests do have certain privileges and Emma is on her rag (this morning, too). So this room is off.

Mia and Kenny you have to wait some days, either they are no professionals - what is good - or they are just pretending for some time. Give them a week ....

Secondly the hiding staff is creating attention and VV is marketing driven... this you should have recognized.

Anna and Alex are taken out of the center of attention, cause there was too much negative press on this. They will "retire" as apartment managers and just appear on the stage from time to time - maybe just in time when Alex is hard on.... :biggrin:

Spielo, I'd be lying if I said I do not think and I have the same half.

However, the "newbies" are not yet ready and able to replace Anna and Alex in this purpose.

I think she'll still have to do some "practical demonstrations" for them to reach this level there.

To our satisfaction.:cool: