Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yay, tenants doing stuff under threat of hammers. Should make for some exciting, voyeuristic fun. Yesh  right! Might as well have Petra there in the mix directing traffic. 

Sorry Amy. I understand what you want to see. But I am afraid that kind of voyeur site you are looking for wont attract many viewers

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It's not like VH has an immediate replacement for K and M. Kenny makes me laugh at how ridiculous he is and Mia is the hottest girl in the apt, by like a mile. You realize if Kenny leaves so does she most likely?

I have no problems with Mia leaving.  Sorry for you Amy if you like her :cry:

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you please translate here too? @Yury

The same as the living room. They discuss what they should do to increase subscribers. As I understand it, this pair has met on the project and do not know anything about each other. Anna tells them what she had done (apparently on the VV). She shows photos on a smartphone screen how she was dressed and what she had done.
Apparently Anna believes her staying in the VV successful and tries to transfer the experience gained there to the VHTV.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Yury said:

The same as the living room. They discuss what they should do to increase subscribers. As I understand it, this pair has met on the project and do not know anything about each other. Anna tells them what she had done (apparently on the VV). She shows photos on a smartphone screen how she was dressed and what she had done.
Apparently Anna believes her staying in the VV successful and tries to transfer the experience gained there to the VHTV.

Thanks Yury. Anna was very hot in the old Voro and Sofia appartement but went quite boring in Tula appartement.

You don't want to see Kenny and Mia having real sex? You want choreographed, contrived sex activity directed by Anna and Alex? The people that come into these sites are not hardend sex pros, they are newbies. Remember, Anna almost never showed her pussy on cam for most of the time in Voro and before.  She would literally bate with her panties on. I like Mia and I think Kenny will adapt. It all makes for a more involved experience then just seeing people fuck over and over again. 

• Upvote 2