Anna & Alex - Part 1

although we all want to see something different from what is happening here i feel like i have to defend them to a point. of the 3 new couples they have all had sex that was in front of the camera in plain view for the world to see at 1 point or another. even if they were told when & where & how to do it  that is still more than has been happening at our other formerly favorite sight vv until just recently. if vv had brought in homeless people willing to have sex on cam in any form a couple of months ago it probably would have at least been enough to buy them time to maybe straighten out some of the mistakes they have made . i'd gladly take these guys over the boro & sofia crowd that mostly have done nothing & gotten a free ride for a long time. having said that i do agree that they need to step it up and as i said yesterday find an excuse to get naked together & see where it goes. anna is getting on the job training & i think she'll learn from this & get better at judging the people that she recruits. she is basically doing it on her own as alex is totally useless as usual. meanwhile it is close to the time when these guys should be on their own & if they fail vh will give them the boot & someone else will replace them. hopefully someone like the 4some guys who are comfortable playing in front of everyone without coaching.

It's not just about sex. These people aren't even comfortable being naked in front of each other. Kenny and Emma are just too rigid to be here. Emma gets mad at Peter for walking around the house in his underwear and she gets mad at him for hanging out with the other tenants when they LIVE IN THE SAME FUCKING APARTMENT! That type of mentality just doesn't belong here.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not just about sex. These people aren't even comfortable being naked in front of each other. Kenny and Emma are just too rigid to be here. Emma gets mad at Peter for walking around the house in his underwear and she gets mad at him for hanging out with the other tenants when they LIVE IN THE SAME FUCKING APARTMENT! That type of mentality just doesn't belong here.

Yeah as I said before Emma and Kenny should return to kindergarten they came from 

• Upvote 1

I agree with Jabbath that it's mostly Kenny and Emma.

We all know Anna and Alex would have no problem being naked in front of anybody. Peter would have no problem with it, except Emma has a tight leash on him. As I mentioned before, I think the guest couple will follow whatever everyone else wanted to do. I'm not so sure about Mia, but I've seen her getting dressed in her room when someone walked in and Kenny quickly covered her up and got her in the closet out of view. So I think they're another Emma and Peter situation.