Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

emma & peter are going to have to do something. a session in the underused jacuzzi would be a good star. emma needs to get naked & realize that the world will not end.

Rather hell freezes over before Emma gets naked in front of anybody else than Peter

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

You're seeing the reason they can work. They are the most laziest people. They can't even do this job, which is essentially laying around all day.

Good point. There"s a reason people are homeless in the first place, either lazy or have mental problems or bad luck in some cases.. Lazy applies here for sure.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

WOW.. so let me get this straight... VHTV managers tasked Anna and Alex to bring in new people and because those people were no good, Anna and Alex are the ones that can get kicked?? Blaming them and punishing them for not doing the job that the managers should be doing in the first place?? What the fuck kind of bullshit is that? That some really fucked up business.

Agreed, the managers should be fired for having people without a clue doing their job. A and A probably figured homeless people would be so thankful for this opportunity, they would do whatever it takes not to get thrown back on the street. Not a bad strategy, but these folks are pretty hopeless, thats why theyre homeless in the first place.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Agreed, the managers should be fired for having people without a clue doing their job. A and A probably figured homeless people would be so thankful for this opportunity, they would do whatever it takes not to get thrown back on the street. Not a bad strategy, but these folks are pretty hopeless, thats why theyre homeless in the first place.

Don't mistake Alex for a manager, he is a comple imbecile, who can't even piss correctly. Mistress Anna is calling all of the shots here. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't mistake Alex for a manager, he is a comple imbecile, who can't even piss correctly. Mistress Anna is calling all of the shots here. 

Lol, Mistress Anna! When i said managers, I meant whoever is behind all this pulling the strings. Anna and Alex are the people with no clue doing the managers jobs, or whatever theyre called. 

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, Mistress Anna! When i said managers, I meant whoever is behind all this pulling the strings. Anna and Alex are the people with no clue doing the managers jobs, or whatever theyre called. 

Anna&Alex are no managers by type and they are not the apartment manager/owner/investor.

This was just their (last) chance to survive.... How many clicks the apartment would have got without the young people and how many pages in CC would have been filled???

Well I think mistress Anna now will try to get more viewers by herself. She no longer cares about those losers in bedroom. When they dont dare to come out because of a naked Anna its their problem. If I were her I would walk around constantly naked now to scare them :biggrin:

• Upvote 1