Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The problem is those guy is stopping hitting her on cam when they visit. It makes me sad to know the poor girl has to suffer under it everytime nobody looks. Hope she will find the strenght to get away from him

Then you have to pity a lot of people in the world. Who says it is a poor girl. You and I know nothing about them.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The problem is those guy is stopping hitting her on cam when they visit. It makes me sad to know the poor girl has to suffer under it everytime nobody looks. Hope she will find the strenght to get away from him

It looks like Russian (post soviet counties) pitiful specific. I've been shocked when I was forwarded this today: https://meduza.io/en/news/2017/01/27/duma-rescinds-criminal-penalties-for-domestic-abuse

First they criminalized domestic abuse, and several years after - like nothing happened. Hope they will stay okay.

• Upvote 1

Just now, beardman said:

Then you have to pity a lot of people in the world. Who says it is a poor girl. You and I know nothing about them.

Yes I feel sorry for every human suffering from violence, torture or abuse. Isnt that a natural kind of thing?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

O problema é que o cara está parando batendo em cam quando eles visitam. Faz-me triste saber que a menina pobre tem que sofrer sob ele cada vez que ninguém olha. Espero que ela vai encontrar a força para ficar longe dele

That is why I said, if there is the possibility of it being worked out the reversal then Anna directs to do it.
To see that she and the girl ate everything there. Just provide assistance.
So this can be controlled not only in front of the cams, but mostly outside of it (this is the goal I think).

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

This isn't a clear case of abuse. They both hit each other. Whatever happens to him should also happen to her. Either that or neither of them should be allowed back. 

I expected you to say that Misc. He started it and he's twice her size and she was only slapping.

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It looks like Russian (post soviet counties) pitiful specific. I've been shocked when I was forwarded this today: https://meduza.io/en/news/2017/01/27/duma-rescinds-criminal-penalties-for-domestic-abuse

First they criminalized domestic abuse, and several years after - like nothing happened. Hope they will stay okay.

Yeah lets hope the best