Anna & Alex - Part 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Last time they drug out a foursome like this no one had an orgasm.  The way this is going, I expect no less than a big disappointing, no cum, ending!

I actually think Alex creampied Anna earlier when he was fucking her doggystyle. She got up holding her pussy and went to the jacuzzi to clean it up.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I was just getting ready to ask that question. 

Have you ever seen something so pitiful. They have the energy of old men. And the idea of the silly 4 trapped in the other room is just too much. LOL

• Upvote 2

Just now, heineken said:

I actually think Alex creampied Anna earlier when he was fucking her doggystyle. She got up holding her pussy and went to the jacuzzi to clean it up.

Missed that. I just don't like drawn out sex. Makes me anxious that the guys can't get off.

14 minutes ago, heineken said:

Talvez VH possa nos dizer quais são Kate e Louie. Ou podemos esperar para ver se o novo casal sai amanhã. Eles não têm um monte de coisas para desempacotar. Eu acho que eles teriam mais se eles estavam indo para estar lá.

I just hit the timeline. They arrived at 21:30 with a backpack, the man and a purse, the woman.

And Anna led them straight into the bedroom before they went into the living room.