Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

The thing is Jabbath,it's working smoothly for you.I appreciate VHTV regarding low bandwidth.I can watch timeline and live streaming now on Low Bandwidth thanks to their tweaking except that Mira-Jeka one.Believe me,it's streaming on a very high bandwidth.You can do one test.Run a small software du meter and try clicking on all the apartments.As soon as you click on Mira-Jeka, the bandwidth graph will shoot to sky.

I will show them remotely also,once i get the time.

I hear you. And they should solve both our issues. I trust them to get it done.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope the topic is they lowered stream bandwith yesterday and I trust those guys from @Voyeur House TV to fix it. Dont be so negative dude :biggrin:

yes thank you you seem a spokesman for vh Why should even explain any hing when they have you here i notice you always jumping to defend them or telling every one how great they are, if im negative because they did not deliver what they promise and i dont kiss their  asses for what they are doing noting from what i see, the time line you could put a couple of teenagers give them one weekend they would come up with something better than this shit in 4 month that is beyond credulous. i am sure you are happy but i am sure majority of the people not happy with the progress that is made they are a business they have to deliver what ever they promise to get the money.

so dont say dont be negative i give every one a chance when even they come up short but i am not an idiot just to to accept just words again and again and again... 

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Silly4 deve sair da merda fora daquele lugar agora

Or review their concepts and priorities. Remember-and-shock treatment.

Before the "bullets", my justification for.
Both she and Pinckgirl are equally efficient with their peers between 4 walls and alone.
The problem is that this apartment was not designed for this profile and purpose.
Ponder both to "flex" this and the deadlock is solved.

to insist? Unfortunately....

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

aside from skipping occasionally & not being able to hit the exact minute that i may want to see which has been happening the timeline looks the same to me.

Timeline hasnt changed. What changed after they tweeted it yesterday is the bandwith of the streams which has been lowered. That causes very poor streaming quality with lot of artifacts and pixels in it

aside from skipping occasionally & not being able to hit the exact minute that i may want to see which has been happening the timeline looks the same to me.

I recorded the ENTIRE start-stop 4 some from yesterday that started around 12:30 and finished around 5 AM.I got a 5 GB file and the stream skipped 30 mins in between and i recorded it on average bandwidth of around 2 MBps

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Timeline hasnt changed. What changed after they tweeted it yesterday is the bandwith of the streams which has been lowered. That causes very poor streaming quality with lot of artifacts and pixels in it

I am happy with the streaming as i am on an avg bandwidth.

Além de pular ocasionalmente e não ser capaz de acertar o minuto exato que eu possa querer ver o que tem acontecido a linha do tempo parece o mesmo para mim.

occasionally? It is already my third Bandicam that I have to edit with another Bandicam, because the transmission returned to the initial point. And this from yesterday to today.
:angry:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

i don't see any difference. looks the same.

• Upvote 1