Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

O DP morreu junto com o johnson droopy macio de Alex. 

Unfortunately you are right! The guests are apparently leaving.
Here is my hope. Back together with the first couple for a 6some or if this was a pre-hearing, come to acupar your now deserved place.
It really rolled affinities between Anna and Mystery Girl.
:cool:

4 hours ago, heineken said:

There was too much stop and go to really list a bunch of times. And the other guy had a really hard time getting hard. One of my favorite moments was when the girls lost their tops in the strip card game. That was what got the girls started to begin with. It was just after 12:20am their time. It started there and went till almost 5:10am their time. Like I said there was a lot of stop and go throughout.

Alex did creampie Anna at 2:19 and the other guy creampied the other girl at about 5:07. And there was a period of time where it looked like they might dp the other girl at about 3:25, but it never happened.

No kidding, they finally came after all that? It took a lot of work from these girls to get that to happen. I was watching on and off, and at one point the guys jumped up and put thier pants on and it looked liker that was it. 

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No kidding, they finally came after all that? It took a lot of work from these girls to get that to happen. I was watching on and off, and at one point the guys jumped up and put thier pants on and it looked liker that was it. 

I thought so too at that point. But they just broke to get something to eat. Then they started again.