Anna & Alex - Part 1

The jerkoff that was hitting the tattoo girl literally just had sex with her passed out and lifeless body.....  7:50 Anna & Alex room. What a scumbag

22 minutes ago, pharrari said:

how do i get a 7 day preview?

Join VH.Tv on their site (without buying a subscription) then send a pm to VH.tv here including the email address you joined their site with and they will activate a 7 day premium trial. Pretty sweet, generous deal from VH.Tv only available to premium CC subscribers.

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I feel sorry for every human suffering from violence, torture or abuse. Isnt that a natural kind of thing?

Yes, it is. I have  my doubts about the indignation that is shown here. So don't take it too personal. It could be that we as payers and watchers also abuse people.

9 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

For sure Alex&Anna will be notified about that and will be prompted to never invite this guy anymore. Thank you for reporting this. We won't stand abuse and violence.

Then I do not understand why Alex is still here. Such part of society and such a social behaviour is really not worth to be broadcasted. Or is this a business strategy because some ill people would like to see. It is disgusting.

• Upvote 1

having just watched the 3/4some in the guest room i am glad to see that someone has been daring enough to break away from the couples only format even if only for a little while. i also think this type of thing will be good for anna & alex. it removes the temptaion of cheating & the fear of getting caught which may have made alex drink more & behave badly. i think it shows that they are able to become a solid couple for each other. also the brunette & her bf were amazing in that they were able to bring that out & show that there was no fear of losing a partner to another person just because they wanted to have some fun. i really hope that this couple sticks around.they all were gr8 together. this night's action makes me feel for the 1st time that a & a have a real chance together and also should be very entertaining for us for the 1st time since they left old sofia.

Capture_2017_01_28_02_50_06_12.png

Capture_2017_01_28_02_59_18_198.png

Capture_2017_01_28_02_45_34_125.png

• Upvote 6