Anna & Alex - Part 1

It is obvious to me that Peter would love to get into a 4 some and walk naked around the apartment.  Last night, when they went to bed,although I don't understand their language, we saw Peter removing his underwear and showed it to Kate,  Kate seens either pissed off or anoyed. When Kate walked out of the bedroom, he stood naked on the bed and telling Louie to do same.  But Kate came back and Peter quickly went under the blanket.  Contrarily to what we have seen before, it look like that Emma is not that reluctant to it.  Although she did not get naked, she massaged and Jurk off Peter while Louie could see what was going on.  Meanwhile, Kate was blushing under her pillow.  Shame

By no means Kate belongs to this environment.  Looks like she only wants to have sex in private.  So there is only one solution:  Pack your stuff and get out of there.  Let an other couple get in there and join Peter and Emma's bed for some good action.  

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Russ said:

P & E are at it again  :heart:

Those guys are makin progress. Now Emma must get more comfortable with nudity in front of others and show a lil more skin and they might have a good future there. They should interact a lil more with Anna and Alex. For Kate and Loui I have no hope. Why are they even still there?