Anna & Alex - Part 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she should practice in front of anna as she has seen & done just about everything. nothing would shock her. did you hear about the bat?

No, The bat? I think Amy was saying something earlier on here about a bat, 

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's truly amazing. i don't recall seeing anything like it. totally x rated. of course i have it.

Lol, you seem to have everything,i'd like to see it if you can send it to me. 

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, you seem to have everything,i'd like to see it if you can send it to me. 

Yes, I'm sure he'll send it to you.  When Alex first moved into Tula he was a happy, go lucky, hipster hippie type with long hair and fun loving, boyish quality to him. Anna had just dumped her last boyfriend, who just got sick of her and ended up cheated on her with a girl that came into the apt to give him a tattoo. Anyways, it was love at first sight and her and Alex fucked all of the time. He was cheerful and fun and they had lots of parties with the other tenants. He did cheat on Anna briefly with a girl named Petra. It was during a party and Anna had stepped out for bit. Petra jumped him and very briefly had sex, but he kept trying to loose the condom and she wouldn't have it. Anna came back in, Petra scuttled away and bam he was busted. Anna forgave him and it secured their relationship. He was faithful after that. Anyways, they moved to Sophia in Bulgaria. This was the height of their relationship, they had sex all of the time, Anna did anal and all was good with the world, but once they moved back to Tula it went stale. It got to the point in VV where their sex was just sick to watch. It was devoid of any emotion at all, even worse then it is now. What happened was there was these 2 girls names Anita and Carmen. One day Alex was in Voro without Anna and the gang there got tipsy and started messing around. At one point Alex lost his pants and Anita was after his dick. A foursome almost happened with Lisa and Nick, but then Alex chickened out and ran back to mama Anna in Tula. That was it until Carmen started living in Tula too. Carmen was a thick girl with a big ass booty that, of course, Alex loved. I mean who doesn't love a girl with a big ass booty especially when your girlfriend is skinny. Anyways, one day Carmen, Anna and Alex where in the kitchen and Carmen just decided to start rubbing herself on the couch right next Alex. At one point she was literally shoving her ass right in his face while Anna watched on smiling.  During these days Anita was taunting Alex too cause she wanted that dick bad. Anita would try to join their sex sessions and stuff. Soon after Alex clearly starting cheating on Anna with Carmen in the hidden hallway.  We could her the moans and groans on the cams, so it was pretty obvious. Anna and Alex both went into a kind of depression over it. Anyways, the point of all of this is that once Anna realized she had competition, she started to let Alex have his way with her to show the other girls that they couldn't keep up with her and this was going to keep Alex all to herself.  So, Alex did! Realize that Alex loves bdsm. He really likes bdsm! The kind where the girl is bolted to the ground in an uncomfortable position and basically raped by a bunch of guys. So, Alex starts having very rough sex and shoving things into Anna's pussy and asshole, like his fists, big dildos, and yes the famous bat. He throws her around and chokes her. It gets to the point where he has to do this to her in order to cum. Sometimes that didn't even do it and he would just give up. No emotions or feeling of love, just blank faces. All the while Anna just takes it no matter what he does. One day Alex was roughing her up good and he got a call from I think VV telling him to chill out.  He got off the phone and put his clothes on that was pretty much the end of rough sex. Eventually, Anita and Carmen give up trying and Anna secures Alex as hers forever! Alex then battles his alcohol problem and Anna tries to be Susy Homemaker. This lasts for a while and then they move to VH.  So, if you go back to beginning of the VH Anna and Alex thread you can read about how everyone didn't want them to move here. In the end it worked out pretty well and Alex has come a long ways. He doesn't drink nearly as much and he treats Anna with more respect then he ever has, except when he's on the damn cell phone during the blowjobs. But, even then you have to realize the the blowjob is more for Anna then for Alex, so it's somewhat understandable. The foursomes that happened on VH never happened in VV. So, this was the first time we saw them be with someone else, well ever since Petra. For now, it looks like they have an agreement to not have intercourse during the foursomes. That pretty much bring you up to date. 

Anyways, I want that bat as a souvenir. I want it signed by Anna and Alex and I want a tick mark to show how much of it she took up her asshole!  Sorry, it's a long story. Hope you enjoyed it.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, nack said:

Gosh Amy !! Such a looooong Essay.Accentuate it with pics and we could have a freaking novel.

::)

If only I had the time. If only! I think it really does tell the whole story of Alex. If I missed something really important, please let me know, but I think I got it all.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If only I had the time. If only! I think it really does tell the whole story of Alex. If I missed something really important, please let me know, but I think I got it all.

Yes and I really liked you told it that way without jugging Alex. I think he is on a good way now.