Anna & Alex - Part 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Is correct in this, I forgot Zoia's bathroom, but it justifies because a lot do not look there.
And I really have an urgent need to change my glasses.
c:biggrin::biggrin::cool:

There are more: bathroom Maya&Stepan, in early days also at Adriana and where is Raul today....

But in general you are totally right, VH has to study more the competition....and to learn only from their good things.:biggrin:

Ok, WTF is going on here? How can they possibly think this is going to work and bring in viewers.  Competition for live views on VH is stiff. Anna playing around the house acting like Susy Homemaker is not very enticing and sleeping beauty Alex in zombie mode all of the time is just not going to cut it. Plus, I think there is a real possibility that Alex could return to the alcohol, which brings it's own problems. Here comes the hammer! The truth is that Anna thrives around other people, particularly other women. She needs to feel superior to other women around her in order to gauge her energy level and sex appeal. Without it, she's lost in wonderland doing exactly what you see now. Waltzing around the place in outfits. I'm telling you she will go absolutely bat shit stir crazy in this apt. and very soon that craziness will turn into depression, where she'll end up on the couch watching tv all day. This is a very bad idea unless they plan to have a constant stream of visitors. Keep a close eye on Alex guys.

And for goodness sake, fix Potato 2, I mean Cam 2! 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, WTF is going on here? How can they possibly think this is going to work and bring in viewers.  Competition for live views on VH is stiff. Anna playing around the house acting like Susy Homemaker is not very enticing and sleeping beauty Alex in zombie mode all of the time is just not going to cut it. Plus, I think there is a real possibility that Alex could return to the alcohol, which brings it's own problems. Here comes the hammer! The truth is that Anna thrives around other people, particularly other women. She needs to feel superior to other women around her in order to gauge her energy level and sex appeal. Without it, she's lost in wonderland doing exactly what you see now. Waltzing around the place in outfits. I'm telling you she will go absolutely bat shit stir crazy in this apt. and very soon that craziness will turn into depression, where she'll end up on the couch watching tv all day. This is a very bad idea unless they plan to have a constant stream of visitors. Keep a close eye on Alex guys.

Theres absolutely nothing to add here

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wrote to VHTV support. They should exchange cam 2 with cam 5. Please write also to the support!

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cam2 and cam4 both have that bad birds eye view. They simply need to be on a lower level. No need to exchange them. Cam2 is not broken; only outa focus

I think cam 2 has no adjustable focus. It is a different model than the other cams. In the old apt. this cam was installed in the hall (seen on replay yesterday). And there she was already out of focus!

i believe take Alex out of the equation, and say replace him with a hot guy, Emma and Peter would have gone the foursome route before they got the boot. Emma was really busting out, and i have no doubt Peter would have been all in for it. You're messing everything up Alex!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I think cam 2 has no adjustable focus. It is a different model than the other cams. In the old apt. this cam was installed in the hall (seen on replay yesterday). And there she was already out of focus!

Dont know its same cam model than cam1 in new Alex Lina appartement. And I think it has pretty good quality. Nearly all video cams I know have adjustable focus

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know its same cam model than cam1 in new Alex Lina appartement. And I think it has pretty good quality. Nearly all video cams I know have adjustable focus

One thing is certain: VHTV has to invest. New cameras with working IR LED, and optical zoom would be good. Costs 400 euro per camera.