Anna & Alex - Part 1

6 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

i just tuned in   a few minutes before anna and alex left  so i  probably missed something....  it was getting hot  and then....nothing.

Alex finally realized that his dicl was not going to het hard so he directed Anna to leave the room. As soon as they left the guest guy completely lost all interest in his girlriend and his dick started to deflate. Sensing what was happening, his girlfriend got dressed and it was over! The guy only wanted to fuck Anna and it became very apparent to his girlfriend. Dude is in thr fucking doghouse now! Epic foursome fail! Loved it! Lol

• Upvote 1

Wow, i just got on here, looks like i missed a disaster, sounds funny though. Why with a chance for a foursome, and knowing there will be a dickfail if you drink to much, drink soda!! Its not just Alex, a lot of guys have that problem when they drink way too much. All the guys on here can pull there pants up from around your ankles. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, i just got on here, looks like i missed a disaster, sounds funny though. Why with a chance for a foursome, and knowing there will be a dickfail if you drink to much, drink soda!! Its not just Alex, a lot of guys have that problem when they drink way too much. All the guys on here can pull there pants up from around your ankles. 

No need to here ashley.  I saw the writing on the wall when Alex came back in the second time.  This isn't his first fuck up and it's not my first rodeo.  I came back on just as Alex was passing out in the bedroom. From the posts it appears as if there was a lot of clumsiness and very little class tonight.  Most likely Anna was the only one that had a clue as to how to make this a nice foursome.  Poor girl. She will do dam near anything to please that lout and in return she get's no respect from her idiot of an old man and has to be one frustrated female.  What a waste of a cute little lady!

• Upvote 1

5 minutos atrás, Amy3 disse:

Alex finalmente percebeu que seu dicionário não é tão difícil como ele dirigiu Anna para sair da sala. Assim que eles deixaram o cara pensaram completamente perdido todo o interesse em sua namorada e seu pai começou um esvaziar. Sentindo o que estava acontecendo, sua namorada vestiu-se e acabou! O cara só queria foder Anna e isso se tornou muito aparente para sua namorada. O gajo está na cabana do caralho do fucking do thr agora! Quarteto épico falhar! Amei! Muito

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Uau, eu só tenho aqui, parece que eu perdi um desastre, parece engraçado embora. Por que com uma chance para um quarteto, e sabendo que haverá um dickfail se beber muito, beber refrigerante !! Não é só Alex, muitos caras têm esse problema quando bebem muito. Todos os caras aqui podem puxar as calças para cima de seus tornozelos. 

Gratefully, until finally someone with a sensible line of reasoning and not judgment pure and simple.

Criticize and easy but make a constructive criticism extra difficult

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

No need to here ashley.  I saw the writing on the wall when Alex came back in the second time.  This isn't his first fuck up and it's not my first rodeo.  I came back on just as Alex was passing out in the bedroom. From the posts it appears as if there was a lot of clumsiness and very little class tonight.  Most likely Anna was the only one that had a clue as to how to make this a nice foursome.  Poor girl. She will do dam near anything to please that lout and in return she get's no respect from her idiot of an old man and has to be one frustrated female.  What a waste of a cute little lady!

Lol, i would have no clue with a foursome possibility either, but i'm pretty sure i'd be going at it with my guy, and then reach over or something. I wouldn't be actively ignoring him and trying to suck the other guys cock. Never mind that remark, thats probably exactly what i would be doing.

• Upvote 2

i'm not  here to judge, but they drank a lot. Everyone there could barely walk by the end. How can anyone perform if u can't even walk or stand up. Any ways i just started my own party here with my girl. And the night is still young night all.