Anna & Alex - Part 1

A tip for this to work if it is for another time,
Let the girls play with each other and only enter if they are requested by them.
At last the men present hesitated and shamefully failed them.
They now deserve their turn from the cake.
:cool:

The guest girl deserves special treatment, especially by her boyfriend. This is the thing that I don't get. How do Anna and Alex know this couple? I mean you just don't invite strangers into your house and attempt a foursome. Seems like you'd have to know people to an extent before that. It's different then a sex party, this is their house. But the thing is, Anna and Alex are home so much and we've never seen these people before, so when did the "get to know" the couple? Are they our hunting for swingers in the morning when I'm asleep?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

O hóspede garota merece tratamento especial, especialmente por seu namorado. Esta é a coisa que eu não entendo. Como Anna e Alex conhecem esse casal? Quero dizer, você simplesmente não convidar estranhos para sua casa e tentar um quarteto. Parece que você teria que conhecer pessoas até certo ponto antes disso. É diferente, em seguida, uma festa de sexo, esta é a sua casa. Mas a coisa é, Anna e Alex são casa tanto e nunca vimos essas pessoas antes, então quando o "conhecer" o casal? São a nossa caça para swingers na parte da manhã quando eu estou dormindo?

Amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Social network "couple seeking couple"
Ever heard of it?

Yeah, but they seem to act like they know each other for a while. That is, they are rather comfortable around each other quite quickly.