Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

That sounds indeed a bit upset Amy :biggrin:

Oh that! Sorry, I'm not upset. This issue has been a conundrum for me and I've been having trouble dealing with it. On the one hand I wish we didn't have any contact with them whatsoever, so that we could truly be free to say whatever we wanted. On the other hand, it's really kind of neat that we can interact with them and get some real perspective on what's going on. I'm not upset about it though, but I have come to the conclusion that I'm not going to let their presence hold me back from the things I want to say with the only caveat that I'm going to really try not to be utterly malicious!

• Upvote 1

You know that they don't have a change of clothes. Tonight's gotta be the night, cause pretty soon someone is going to want to change their panties.

How do you say panties in your own language?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You know that they don't have a change of clothes. Tonight's gotta be the night, cause pretty soon someone is going to want to change their panties.

How do you say panties in your own language?

In my language its called "Unterhose" :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm curious to see how the guest girl goes about this today. I have a feeling she is going to want to see some real action first. I mean a real hard Alex before she moves a finger and let's her boyfriend touch Anna.

So I suggested letting the girls go first. Anna is lesbian enough to take down the girl and so Alex will not have much work.
And Anna is straight enough to give a lesson to the guest he will never forget. Example? Even Alex suffers a blow to make Anna cum.
Did you reach my words?

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh that! Sorry, I'm not upset. This issue has been a conundrum for me and I've been having trouble dealing with it. On the one hand I wish we didn't have any contact with them whatsoever, so that we could truly be free to say whatever we wanted. On the other hand, it's really kind of neat that we can interact with them and get some real perspective on what's going on. I'm not upset about it though, but I have come to the conclusion that I'm not going to let their presence hold me back from the things I want to say with the only caveat that I'm going to really try not to be utterly malicious!

Ah ok. I think thats a good way. Talking normal about them without saying sth. real personal and demeaning

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So I suggested letting the girls go first. Anna is lesbian enough to take down the girl and so Alex will not have much work.
And Anna is straight enough to give a lesson to the guest he will never forget. Example? Even Alex suffers a blow to make Anna cum.
Did you reach my words?

That's what the did yesterday. It didn't work out cause Alex never got hard and by that time her boyfriend was ready to fuck. Nope, guest girl is going to insist on a very hard Alex before her boyfriend gets to do anything. We are all waiting around for Alex to get a hard dick.