Anna & Alex - Part 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Stab no escuro, mas aqui vai. Aposto que Anna faz o primeiro movimento. Lol duh! 

E será um circo de 3 garotas para os meninos assistir, seguido por um menino de linha de boquete, depois trocar blowjobs, e depois todos os dildo showx menina seguido pelos sujeitos dildoing as meninas, seguido por sexo e mais boquete trocando e dedilhado. Depois disso fica um pouco nebuloso. Estamos em território novo com 3 casais. Mas estou certo de que veremos os outros casais trocarem sexo. 

Algo para manter um olho em é cara de mamas grandes. Da última vez, tudo o que ele realmente queria era foder Anna. Talvez na mistura de uma orgia, ele possa colocá-la. 

This is an appropriate comment. And I found a way to have our long-awaited DP.

Anna, yes, she. Wear one of those consoles that attaches at the waist.
She staying in the rear, for being a woman will control the rhythm and thus provide only pleasure and not pain the girls. .
What do you think of the idea?

I think the elusive Anna DP will have to wait another day. We should be happy if she gets it from a strange dick. I'm betting big tits boyfriend wins first. I have a feeling though that he may get there by averting the gaze of Alex. It's much harder to keep track of people when there are 5 others. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Acho que o fugitivo Anna DP terá que esperar mais um dia. Nós devemos ser felizes se ela obtém isso de um pau estranho. Estou apostando grandes tetas namorado ganha primeiro. Tenho a sensação de que ele pode chegar lá, evitando o olhar de Alex. É muito mais difícil manter o controle das pessoas quando há 5 outras. 

I had already realized yesterday and confirmed with the other videos that she has a strategy of her own for these moments with the complicity of Alex of course.

But as noted by you and I totally agree, now would be 6.

Also curious and eager to see how this will evolve there.
One thing however is certain. Anna will be devoured.
For the girls.
And she will love it !!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna e Alex makin o começo como shes dando-lhe um blowjob

Sorry, but this is unpayable there for this moment. The same as you go to a BBQ and bring your own meat. I'm just laughing here.
I know it's temporary and I hope so. But I can not contain myself now.
:biggrin: