Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

Talvez o outro casal não quer se juntar ao outro casal e ana não pode ignorá-los ela é o anfitrião, tanto casal veio para se divertir com ana e ales não com estranhos.

Anna was in line with Alex and. Ta brunette joined with her mate. Everyone saw this, what's wrong there?
The other couple came and she Anna went to them. Alex was going to do what?

This is ridiculous! It's not Anna's job to console the couple that doesn't want to participate. They knew what was going to happen. If they didn't want to play, they should have graciously said no thank you and quickly left. Alex was only trying to get everybody started. He fully expected Anna to join in along with the other couple. Anna overreacted and lost her cool. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This is ridiculous! It's not Anna's job to console the couple that doesn't want to participate. They knew what was going to happen. If they didn't want to play, they should have graciously said no thank you and quickly left. Alex was only trying to get everybody started. He fully expected Anna to join in along with the other couple. Anna overreacted and lost her cool. 

Exactly- So fun ended before it started

The brunette has fun with Alex. He had done little of it nowhere before. The one in blue twisted patience yesterday. And it ended at the end leaving for Alex. Of soft wood and everything.
And the worst of it is that neither of the 2 men is bothered by this.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Isto é ridículo! Não é o trabalho de Anna para consolar o casal que não quer participar. Eles sabiam o que ia acontecer. Se eles não querem jogar, eles devem ter graciosamente disse não obrigado e rapidamente à esquerda. Alex estava apenas tentando fazer com que todos começassem. Ele esperava que Anna se juntasse com o outro casal. Anna exagerou e perdeu a calma. 

:heart:

• Upvote 1

because we want to see sex we forget this people are just ordinary people like us, if i were ana and my friend does not want to join i would stop that i think normal people do too not ignore them. may be its just me.

This event is ruined. Anna really should say give them all the boot and begin the reconciliation with Alex. He is going to be pissed off, but that needs to get settled before anything else should happen. He didn't do anything wrong, but Alex needa to realize that Anna simply miss read the situation and overreacted. It got blown out of proportion that's all. Perhaps Alex should have communicated the plan to Anna, but I don't thinl it was necesaary. It was obvious to me that he was just trying to get things started.