Anna & Alex - Part 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That other girl wanted to join in so bad but his girlfriend was being selfish. 

Thx for the update, Anna got made because they started without her? Thats not like her i didnt think. 

4 minutes ago, Duck# said:

The brunette BF is too weak, can not fuck 3 minutes.

I give him props for being ready to go in an instant, but he was done in an instant, low grade for that, She seemed happy though, i love that girls attitude, 

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That other girl wanted to join in so bad but his girlfriend was being selfish. 

We're they getting vocal about it? Its situation like this that it sucks not to know what theyre saying, all we can do is speculate.

Not vocal but she was super horny and her boyfriend couldn't perform. She kept inching closer to the other guy while his girl was riding him rubbing his arm and face and looking for an opening to join in. The other boyfriend didn't seem to bother trying to stop it. I think he might have even wanted it to happen.

• Upvote 1

The tattoo girl doesn't seem to want to do anything with the other girl. She lets her bf touch her, but that's been about it. Brunette girl hasn't really tried to do anything with the girl, but I think it's cause she knows she doesn't want to. Brunette girl did finger the other girl the first time. Brunettes bf is playing the long game. 

You know what the funny thing about tonight is. That Anna and Alex just made a lot of money from these 2 couples. And they didn't have to perform to get it. Everyone here say's that Anna fucked up. I think not. Best way to make money is when you don't have to do it yourself. Now that is smart, I also figured out why they drag on their shows, because when it start going the other apt. are asleep. and they get the North American viewers watching all for themselfs. Now that is smart also.

• Upvote 1

Tattoo guy is getting very comfortable touching brunette girl. Her bf is pushing the tattoo guy to do whatever he wants to his gf knowing his gf will have to reciprocate at some point. They are pros at this. Much more then A and A.

• Upvote 2

Yes, I commented about that too. Anna wins either way, but she knows her relationship with Alex took damage tonight. She cares a hell of a lot more about that. Alex has one on her now and she knows it. Eric and Layla usually do the late night thing too.

VH appartmet for those couples now please, they will end up doing full Exchange. If they have not done so today is because he began the Exchange in the second round and the boyfriend of the brunette didn't pay you hard. 

• Upvote 1