Anna & Alex - Part 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Se um amigo de seu parceiro, chupou o seu pau por até 10 segundos que seria significativo? Significativo ou não, ele não tinha permissão para mexer com a morena, mesmo neste curto período de tempo. Eu chamaria isso de trapaça.

And she left with the guest leaving the men at home asleep.? And clearly understood that he went to her house, since hours later they returned with the girl in the clothes changed?

What do you call that?

Or will convince me based on everything we did not see in the bathroom between the two together for more than inadequate time and then yes we saw in 4, that was a foot there and another here?

The difference is that it was on the cam? Please, again.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sim, eu queria ver o came Hall quando eles saíram, mas eu não posso começar a trabalhar. Eu queria ver se eles estavam de mãos dadas ou ainda com raiva.

The only thing I could get here is that the one responsible for everything erased there was the brunette when she walked out the door,
There's a switch in there that apparently kills everything at once.

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If a friend of your partner, sucked your cock for even 10 seconds would that be significant? Significant or not, he didn't have permission to mess around with the brunette even in this short period of time. I'd call that cheating.

I didn't see it, but if they did it a sneaky, don't let Anna see it kind of way, that's cheating, It's kinda strange cheating, since if she was present, she could do everything with him other than intercourse and it would be just fine.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, waldi said:

Todas as meninas que aparecem neste apartamento recentemente estão quentes como o inferno

:biggrin:

I totally agree . They arrive shy and behaved and then burn the thread there. Lol

And your boyfriends all in the right and correct spirit for the situation,

As long as Anna does not invent to change her behavior as we saw yesterday, I see high potential for this apartment. As previously elaborated.

For the general equilibrium as I have already mentioned, I hope that it will not be too long before composing with new members.

Something in the line of Peter and Emma, but also and especially in the line of Anna and Alex.

The apartment has 2 couples there with no significant constraints. We are seeing this clearly these days.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

O namorado de morena tem um duro duradouro, mas eu acho que ele a trata mal - eu não acho que ela percebe o quão quente ela é e que os caras estariam matando para ser seu especial

:biggrin: hotttt of course!!!

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Кто-нибудь знает, почему брюнетки так зол на своего бойфренда сегодня утром - это выглядит, как будто она пытается заставить кого-то, чтобы забрать ее

simply She works with him
He went and left her in the sleeper apartment
This is the cause of the quarrel

11 minutes ago, Guest said:

That makes no sense. Why would they argue about that? Elaborate please.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Do you mean she he left her asleep all alone in the apartment---I thought she knew he was leaving as he had just been talking on his phone before he left--Why didn't she raise hell with him before he left I wonder

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Do you mean she he left her asleep all alone in the apartment---I thought she knew he was leaving as he had just been talking on his phone before he left--Why didn't she raise hell with him before he left I wonder

He was looking in his phone for someone who could find his place in work and did not find anyone.
She asked him to ignore the call