Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, vortios said:

Jess, tutto ciò che doveva fare, ha già fatto.

io spero invece che per prima sera senza spettacolo cam, faccia uno spettacolo solo per noi!!!!

con dildo rosa, tutta nuda e tacchi alti!!!!!!!

BUON 2017... CHI BEN COMINCIA è A METà DELL'OPERA!!

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

io spero invece che per prima sera senza spettacolo cam, faccia uno spettacolo solo per noi!!!!

con dildo rosa, tutta nuda e tacchi alti!!!!!!!

BUON 2017... CHI BEN COMINCIA è A METà DELL'OPERA!!

Even at the risk of making mistakes (I'm sure I do) I dare to assume that she, find better reasons to leave home ...

• Upvote 1

It's like saying that Lima, has already come to an end, her participation in B1 ... not that I say it, is that the show last night was worth remembering ...
Regardless of what I admire Lima. I think it is not good that she is in the project. If this does not recognize RLC, it is that you are very blind. It's something we all see.
And the longer Lima is in the project, the worse it will be for us.
Unfortunately, Lima will leave as I enter RLC, with a great drunkenness ... that is painful.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Damn I am trying to live RLC vicariously because I am away from my computer, and I can't understand what exactly Jess and Karol did. Anyone can give a short description ?

Jess was in the bath and Karol just being her sexy self on the bed.:angel: