Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If anyone is interested in telling you that there was talk of the night between Nicole and the Spanish boy, let him say it here and he will gladly respond.
There is something that has not been discussed in any forum, and is that the boy, wanted Nicole to eat with their parents today, but as I see that Nicole is at home, I guess that, did not get done.

Maybe she dumped him as he went limp twice :biggrin: Maybe plans were changed by text though without us knowing

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

Thank you, if you have read me. I know it's long to read, and maybe the translation is not exactly accurate to what I wanted to convey to you, but I think it fits my thoughts a lot.

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

Happy New Year.
Can I make a little joke?
Yesterday you asked me why I said about the guys visit last night in B1 ... I could not respond this morning as the forum was closed ...
But you saw that it was not very misleading ...
I'm not a witch, I do not have a crystal ball ... but I already have gray hairs, and some time in RLC. As you, sometimes, we see beyond what we simply observe. Like when you see a girl sitting in front of you in a public place, and you know she's hot, and she's going to tease you ... you can not say because you know it, but before that happens, you know that's going to happen.

20 minutes ago, vortios said:

From my opinion, you do not understand our position. I do not understand, or I do not understand that people can think that we refuse to let a straight girl, have no relationship with a man ... I've never heard of such a statement ... If only a little explanation ...
I've been a RLC customer for a year, I think you're much more than me ...

When the girls have been in the apartment in Barcelona, I do not tell from the beginning, since I was not ... but in the year I'm taking, the girls never enter the house, their dates, their boyfriends, their partners, or Whatever they were. In fact there was fun in the houses, it is true that just sex explicit, but most people who saw the houses, including you, we gave an approved houses. Sometimes we disapproved of the passivity of the girls and others left with note of the house.

The fact is that (where were the men?), Of course they would be but there was a small pact of not putting strangers in the houses.
The thing started to go wrong with Vika, and his bear man. The truth is that the attempt was not exactly right. Then they tried to put Elisa in, but thankfully she did not get her end. If you remember, most people did not complain about that possibility ...

After. This summer, things changed, girls parties (epic, but they started to get boys), the first time, as there was a little lesbian orgy, and there was disinhibition on the part of the girls, the presence of the boy, was tolerated Nobody complained about it). Then came the unlucky night of drugs, where there was a great stir by the RLC customers, until RLC, tube to take note, can now be made public, the Spanish police took note of that. So I guess there were calls to very high level of RLC. This you do not know, but the bad news also runs, and that news has already passed through what only remains as an anecdote throughout the history of RLC.
Afterwards, RLC, changed the type of chias, introducing Rebeca, and the others, girls with partners outside the houses (most of their ancestors had, but did not have those problems to be monitored by their partners) or girls who do Sexcam to live.
The latest, has been to get girls who clearly, accept customers to visit inside and outside the house. I do not say it, nor are they speculations, are the words of the girls themselves.

This I'm telling you, you know it ... I'm not telling you anything new.
But back to the beginning, I would ask you a question, we have 13 houses of heterosexual couples, "13".
And all those who wear the least time that I wear, before you know that the girls did not have sex inside the house ... and if you used to follow the houses ... because you did not leave the girls' houses?

I make this reflection, because it seems that the only ones that interest you are the houses of the girls, and not the rest of the houses.

And I want to make another point. Over there in February, I was a rookie in RLC, and I barely heard anything, I remember K & K was a prototype of hot girls, and with the possibility that they have some kind of relationship, sentimental or not between them, But in the end, they would give a show ... that is what was said or rumored.
Over time, it was discovered that all that, it was just a small assembly to attract customers. But that montage has worked to this day.
Everyone, or a majority of people, and I the first, we still like to observe some game that the girls have with their friends (unfortunately K & K and there is hardly any game between them).

As I said, now people who come to the girls' house just want to see how they fuck boys, and for example, I do not appreciate people complaining about the little interaction between girls, in fact a bath between They (B2 case), do not see it as something nice to see, and people hardly comment, only the veterans made positive comments on that.

On the other hand, there are even RLC clients, I do not know if they prefer that they dislike lesbian sex ... they should have some psychological problem with that ...

Well, forgive me for extending myself so much, I just believed in the obligation to expose a topic, which, although it has been talked about and I personally tried to explain it, I see that there are people who do not understand our position beyond thinking that we do not want The girls have sex with guys

I sincerely appreciate you reading these lines.

Vortios.

I agree with you
New Year Real Leaf Cam goes to bad

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

however certain that jessica is a marvel.

shame it does not have the nicole ease to use pink dildo

still can't get her naked with those high heels on though, huh Mikelima???   :biggrin: lol

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Tal vez ella lo dejó cuando fue cojera dos veces  :biggrin: quizá planes fueron cambiados por el texto, aunque sin que nosotros sepamos

I went to sleep, it would be close to 6 in the morning ... in Barcelona. I know they had plans to go out and see the sunrise on the beach. In barcelona, nobody saw when they left the house. So little I can help with that topic ...
I think the guy wants to see Nicole on more occasions, I understand, sex with her is very good, but the boy does not know that she has seen more guys.

pardon mais il y deja eu des garcons dans b1 coco melina celle qui fit un doigt d honneur a la camera gini etc....si c est passagé cela ne me derange pas voila qui fait la diference avec les autres appartements la routine est ennuyeuse