Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Never had this problem. I usually put thoughts in my head that are pleasant thoughts. I love to golf here in Vegas and I always think about how to play a course and before I get a couple of holes into the "dream", I am asleep. Pleasant thoughts to you Sulzer.

I put my sleep issue down to swapping day and night shifts all the time.  My sleep pattern is all over thr place.  But yes pleasant thoughts do help.  

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

When the guy was over on the 31st, he was hard, Nicole kept getting up and taking long breaks doing shit, the guy is laying there trying to stay hard for 5 minutes.  Nicole did this about 3 times no wonder the guy didn't cum guys cannot hold, she is nutty.

Yes i noticed at the time she was doing that.  a lot of water breaks even to fill water bottles and toilet breaks too. .  Maybe to try and prolong things but i think maybe she goes too far with it. I think it would be annoying myself. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nicole sure has some odd hygiene habits. When she arrived home she and the boyfriend took a shower. They sat downstairs for a while having a good time with each other. She then went to put her panties on and went to the bathroom and washed her pussy with soap. She has now washed her pussy with soap three times not including the shower. Could it be that last night and most of today she was with another man and he fucked and maybe came inside her and she if wanting to make sure she is clean when this guys licks her?

I think that anything that gets used as much as her kitty does, needs a good thorough cleaning and very often at that!!

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes i noticed at the time she was doing that.  a lot of water breaks even to fill water bottles and toilet breaks too. .  Maybe to try and prolong things but i think maybe she goes too far with it. I think it would be annoying myself. 

Hello, I was just curious if this was a real photo of you, pretty to look at and it is fun doing this stuff.  I am seeing what the rest of the world does w/o having to fly to these locations.  Yes there are subscription fees, oh well.  But if the pic is real I get a perspective of other people's freedom to comment whatever.  Your comments are so funny and enjoyable.  Thanks, and what I meant by pretty people are always nice to look at and changes moods to better :)