Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 1 minute, Noldus a dit :

Raison Noldus, je n'ai pas regarder à doite, seulement à Gauche  donc là , je pense que c'et la NORA qui revient

il y a 1 minute, Noldus a dit :

Raison Noldus, je n'ai pas regarder à doite, seulement à Gauche  donc là , je pense que c'et la NORA qui revient

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

why ... i actually think Nora&Kiko could be good friend with Nicole&BF. ... Nora was a very nice person.

BTW, ... i hope it is the real Nora ... but ... i do not think this is the case 

I don't remember Nora letting guy stay at the apartment other than Kiko. And Nora didn't like the girls being up late or having any fun that didn't include her. After all she had to be the center of attention. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

why ... i actually think Nora&Kiko could be good friend with Nicole&BF. ... Nora was a very nice person.

BTW, ... i hope it is the real Nora ... but ... i do not think this is the case 

That has never happened before that a new girl has the same name as one before.

And that she moves straight into the master bedroom suggests that it is "our" Nora.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I don't remember Nora letting guy stay at the apartment other than Kiko. And Nora didn't like the girls being up late or having any fun that didn't include her. After all she had to be the center of attention. 

you said that rjght

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It's a bit hard for her to have Kiko over and not let Nicole have Lucky over.