Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think any girl has a more divided opinion among us lot than Nora. What worries me is if Kiko is a permanent fixture here, this will undoubtably affect the girls dress code around the house. Lima, however wouldn't have give a shit....

Lima is gone !!!  To an Alcohol rehab center !

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No she is back to to straighten these fueding girls out and put the Aphrodite in her place, and let her know not to screw with her project :biggrin: LOL OH boy is this going to good 

Image result for animal house OH boy is this going to be good

Remember Nora friend the big girls with all the tattoos the girl she call when Nora and rite had there fight. That Nora bodyguard and when Nora won't too clean house she call her

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Remember Nora friend the big girls with all the tattoos the girl she call when Nora and rite had there fight. That Nora bodyguard and when Nora won't too clean house she call her

That was Jenny I think I heard (Wasn't on RLC then). She came back a second time (together with Nikki, Noras friend), and everybody hated her that time.

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

That was Jenny I think I heard (Wasn't on RLC then). She came back a second time (together with Nikki, Noras friend), and everybody hated her that time.

Yhea after they closed b1 for like 2months or so ^^

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

No it was Rita. Blue has never miss a day of that apt since it came on line. He been with RLC for over 4 years