Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67

nora still has that robe  from her last time here- and if I remember- she had trouble keeping it closed, as a tit plopped out once in awhile hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

9 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

with Kiko ????, and will he show up here ?????

I and some others with me thought she did not had wedding ring anymore.

But I have now seen image from the bathroom today, she still wears the ring. So who knows.
(I thought she was traveling alone, but are not sure)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

It seemed she was travelling alone, but we do not know where Kiko is - he may already be in Barca, or he may be back home

thanks Ben & Noldus- yes I see a ring on her right finger- well if she is alone, I wonder if she brought her toys- ???? remember she showed them to the 2 K's, and told them they could borrow them if they wanted:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thanks Ben & Noldus- yes I see a ring on her right finger- well if she is alone, I wonder if she brought her toys- ???? remember she showed them to the 2 K's, and told them they could borrow them if they wanted:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

She definitely has at least one, it could be seen when she unpacked

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

She definitely has at least one, it could be seen when she unpacked

the pink one ?????

il y a 22 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Nora a voyagé de Kiev nouvelles années de veille à Prague .. Elle vit à Kiev maintenant 

cher ami je doute fortement que nora soit repartie vivre en Ukraine, alors que sa vie, ses amis et des membres de sa famille sont à Barcelone!!! elle a trop de lien sur Barcelone, pour retourner s'enterrer en Ukraine!!! je sais qu'elle a été récemment visiter irma à kiev, mais cela n'était que des vacances....