Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Long Day Partying and no Rest.

Yes yesterday partying drinking wine.  Late to bed then lots of excersize without eating much then hot bath and long shower.  Combination of things.  She seemed ok the rest of the day and evening. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes i was watching live at the time.  She kept holding the wall then started rocking.  Irma knew something was not right and caught her she is a Lucky girl. collapsing in the tub she could have banged her head badly. Thankfully Irma is the kind of girl that likes to shower with others and didnt waste any time getting in with Jess! 

This has happened before - some horseplay involving Ilona I think. Did anyone see Nora falling off her chair yesterday?

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir....I missed it all

You must have missed yesterdays Party they had.  We garnered 65 Pages of Comments and about 7 to 10 pages of Pictures but with Migrating the Forum to a New Server any Content from yesterday got lost in the shuffle.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I bet it was funny though!!

I think most might have been distracted by Michelle massaging Nicole's chunky naked arse on the sofa to notice what happened behind them but yes someone sat down next to her and she started to go and couldn't do anything to stop it. She was OK though.

It was looking very good but Nora turned the light down (as Michelle pulled her top off)... she did it again later ... and then lit candles to stop us having great views. Some people claimed it was enhancing the atmosphere for the girls but only Nora seem to be bothered about it and she hardly participated. When it came for the time for Nicole to lick Jessica nipples it was barely visible.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Juliana said:

Looks like that with Irma in the apartment things are going to get warmer… here's a bit of what we can expect ..

Ahh, Juliana, don't be such a tease. Irma had to lay down on that
sofa, before she could get that mostly naked massage. And she
had to at least roll over, if not get up, when it was done. And that
idiot guy had to move out of the way at some point. Come on, Jules,
this was great, but give us the rest of it, pleeeease!! Thank you.