Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say...

We've had some nice girls, some lovely girls, some gorgeous and stunning girls......and then we have Nicole! :biggrin:

I might have mentioned this before but I', a little bit fond of her shall we say and she just gets better and better......and she's just asleep.

And Man created Women......

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just say...

We've had some nice girls, some lovely girls, some gorgeous and stunning girls......and then we have Nicole! :biggrin:

I might have mentioned this before but I', a little bit fond of her shall we say and she just gets better and better......and she's just asleep.

You need to claim her via your title, but Nicole is my favourite there now. 2 nights ago I was just staring at her naked rump and as I said it is very similar to Belle's. Jenny like Ilona has a perfectly formed tiny behind, but I think I am more attracted by the slightly chunkier ones ... notwithstanding the perfection of THe Goddess and her rival Kristy (although in Barca, I preferred Nora's cute little butt to the buns of steel) ... and added to this Nicole has great tits.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just say...

When God created Man, She knew what she was doing.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

nicole sex toys

Very nice ... her openness is very equal to elisa ... simply natural and exterm fun to watch ... she is just a dream girl ... good looking and sympathetic ... nice to see her in the cast. :)

BTW, I love the current cast in B1. ... Four girls all different but they simply fit. ... Outstanding good cast. :)

• Upvote 4