Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As a panty man, I watch what they wear. I have posted before that Nicole (who I REALLY like) has some strange hygiene habits. I have seen her come home and take her panties off and put them in her panty drawer rather than her dirty panty basket she has now behind the door. She will wear them more than once.

Got to take the good with the bad.  Nobody is perfect, and you know you would lick them dirty draws if you could get your mitts on them.  Irma can drive a cut into the ground but I don't love her any less.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

She does not wash them in the sink or shower like most the girls do, ive seen her wear the same ones more than once without washing but she does wear a pad most of the time so her pussy is not in direct contact with them.

Yes, she wears a pad a lot and seems to wash just her pussy a lot in the tub. She will drop her panties, straddle the edge of the tub and just wash her pussy. There are nights (I am in Las Vegas USA) when I see her wash her pussy this way three or four times.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, she wears a pad a lot and seems to wash just her pussy a lot in the tub. She will drop her panties, straddle the edge of the tub and just wash her pussy. There are nights (I am in Las Vegas USA) when I see her wash her pussy this way three or four times.

She might just like keeping it fresh, ive no issue with that, i would love to sample the taste and see how fresh it is :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Bet it smells and tastes great :exclamation:

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
3 hours ago, euth63 said:

It's real hard. He he.

what is real hard- your dick, or you pimping HAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, adamneve said:

The breast management by Irma is.. exceptional.. not too much.. not too little...down to the edge... concealing the ni**le..::)

yes she is- but close to "releasing the hounds" hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin: