Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks these girls are good Church going innocent girls should go have their head examined,  They are girls of the 21st Century, open and they take what they want EQUALITY.  Men do it and Nothing should stop a woman from doing her thing.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

A friend of Nora, and Irma knows him too. It's very unlikely he'll fuck any of them, it's just a fun game

He has been with them with multiple times when they are getting naked, especially when they were massaging each other naked, and he was just ... there. He must have the largest blue balls.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Cualquiera que piense que estas chicas son buenas Iglesia va inocentes niñas deben ir a tomar su examinen la cabeza, son las niñas del siglo 21, abiertas y toman lo que quieren igualdad. Los hombres lo hacen y nada debe impedir que una mujer hace lo suyo.

Excuse me?
These girls represent the girls of the 21st century.
I do not know how old you will be, but I tell you girls like these, they exist since man is a man.
Please, what you say, offends women. To all women.

Just now, mongomannen207 said:

He has been with them with multiple times when they are getting naked, especially when they were massaging each other naked, and he was just ... there. He must have the largest blue balls.

That was a different guy, Michelle's friend, he has gone home