Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Nick said:

there is 12 apartments are real cupels and they having real life LOL I like only girls apartment and yes I like to see girls flirting with each other 

more is better to me you have 12 Apartments to choose I have only 3 apartments to choose and I like normal girls flirting  

That comparison would actually work fine, if RLC would also rotate the residents of the couple apartments every 3 month. ... but ... Lets face it. Most of the couple apartments are boring like hell and even the apartments with interresing people lost a lot of their excitement after a few months (to up about a year). 

Especially, the last days have shown very good that Barcelona work also well with guys. Not because there gender, but because there were some visitors. If RLC would supress this part, it would reduce the fun to watch this apartment extrem. ... Maybe it is more easy, if the few people in this forum with guy phobia learn to overcome their dislike. :)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well actually I don't, but what I do remember very well is the many times long before the Barcelona apartment when she would lay in the living room sofa with agent dog, and watch Game of Thrones. I recall however a couple times she got on Rita;s ass, but nobody really knows why ??? we have always presumed it was because she was naked on the free cams, but to the best of knowledge that is all just speculation, and she did one time shut K&K 's door with kinda shitty look like please I am trying to sleep pissy mood, and K7K were being quite load but that is all women. How many of you remember when Nora used to go into the her little guest bedroom in the old apartment do some things that would rival our current goddess ? 

The argument between Rita and Nora was because Rita was not cleaning up behind herself. She was leaving her dirty dishes  laying around and not cleaning the strainer in the sink

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think the current cas of girls in Barcelona 1 is the strongest we have ever had, K&K and Kami and Rita with Nora were pretty strong, but I have to admit I think this is best match of personalites so far. :heart:

Ilona, Irma and Anna were right up there as well.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So she isn't going naked in front of others. And she wasn't interested in the guy. Jess has done a lot more than other girls have done. And i'm happy with her.

I was caught between 2 stools there DES. I agree with you but also think van makes a good point...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The argument between Rita and Nora was because Rita was not cleaning up behind herself. She was leaving her dirty dishes  laying around and not cleaning the strainer in the sink

Well Bonnie, I think you could be right as I know in a couple of translations it was siad that Kami had the same issue with Rita when she stayed in the Penthouse in Moscow.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think the current cas of girls in Barcelona 1 is the strongest we have ever had, K&K and Kami and Rita with Nora were pretty strong, but I have to admit I think this is best match of personalites so far. :heart:

Yes, and they've got Nicole :heart:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, happyone said:

If she is in bathroom downstairs-maybe she fell in- the toilet--LOL

I was wrong :) (ok it happens - LOL) it must have been Jes.
(very lagging here I'm)

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Noldus a dit :

Je me suis trompé :) (ok il arrive - LOL) il doit avoir été Jes.
(très en retard ici , je suis)

Personne ne peut t'en vouloir   ,  tu es trop précieux à nos yeux pour tout ce que tu réalises pour les membres