Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

They're good points as he sees them. To me they're just minor details that have no bearing on the overall picture. Now if she had stayed in her room last night then that would be different. But she was involved all evening.

And it doesn't really matter. I took a lot of grief as did a few others for liking Megan.

OK DES you win 2-1...:dodgy:, I love Jess as you know....

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Would you get a look at that... the girls actually LIKE guys visiting... for all those misguided ones that want to believe something crazy like "he's making the girls uncomfortable" or "the girls want him to leave" or he's a creep or a predator or something else equally ridiculous.

No Mis, The girls like THIS guy visiting cos he isn't all the stuff you say. He was and is a true gent and deserves a nice girl because I think he'll treat her right.... just my opinion mate..:blush:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

From Yury;

Show was not planned at all. The girls cooking a cake for Nora, and the guy just went to visit without prior notice. He wanted to leave after the preparation of the cake, but the girls persuaded him to stay and play cards.

-----

Irma invited the guy to stay the night in the living room. But he refused. He said that he needed some fresh air and to comprehend what happened. This guy does not have a girl at the moment. In the morning Nora said that he had no women for 2 months. 

The guy says he will be in the living room and to think that the girls sleeping next to. He can not sleep. Irma jokes and says that they will lay down with him on the couch in the living room. Irma will be on him, and Jessica at her. 
The guy said that then his balls explode.
Irma turned to Jessica and said: "forgive him (for being what he leaves), we teased him."

He thanked the girls for a good time and a beautiful show. Then he leaves.

That's brilliant! Thanks to you and Yury. Seems like he is a good guy. He never appeared to me anything other than that although the shower was a strange one. Don't think he knew how to handle Irma but he may come back once he comprehends that the girls, especially Irma actually liked him...

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

From Yury;

Show was not planned at all. The girls cooking a cake for Nora, and the guy just went to visit without prior notice. He wanted to leave after the preparation of the cake, but the girls persuaded him to stay and play cards.

-----

Irma invited the guy to stay the night in the living room. But he refused. He said that he needed some fresh air and to comprehend what happened. This guy does not have a girl at the moment. In the morning Nora said that he had no women for 2 months. 

The guy says he will be in the living room and to think that the girls sleeping next to. He can not sleep. Irma jokes and says that they will lay down with him on the couch in the living room. Irma will be on him, and Jessica at her. 
The guy said that then his balls explode.
Irma turned to Jessica and said: "forgive him (for being what he leaves), we teased him."

He thanked the girls for a good time and a beautiful show. Then he leaves.

Plus all these ridiculous theories about RLC employees and staged and planned senarios!!

Draw a line under it guys and put it to bed...

• Upvote 2

It is cam show day again. ... :dodgy: 

... B2 is dead and everyone in B1 seems in some kind of depression ... :cry: ... what a change of the mood against yesterday.

Anyway, I hope Nicole will bring over her BF. I would like to see him get to know Irma and Nora. ... :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is cam show day again. ... :dodgy: 

... B2 is dead and everyone in B1 seems in some kind of depression ... :cry: ... what a change of the mood against yesterday.

Anyway, I hope Nicole will bring over her BF. I would like to see him get to know Irma and Nora. ... :biggrin:

are you a kid