Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I love Spain. Been there a number of times. Not Barcelona as much as areas southwest between Malaga and Marbella. If any of you get the chance visit Spain. What is sad is the unemployment and underemployment rate of 18 - 25 year old population.

Yes it is and you are right the younger generation has a very difficult time finding employment, I have worked in Madrid, Salamanca and Cartagena working for Abengoa

3 minutes ago, Crispost said:

No es para tanto, mas problemas tiene USA

Yes, we have many issues here in America. But with the news now being 24-7-365 you hear about everything. Our site here, CC, shows us how difficult it is to get along. We don't know how to talk to one another in a respectful way. Maybe we are in a bad mood, but hell where can you go and talk and share things with people from all over the world. We should feel honored to disagree. While I don't agree with another persons viewpoint I will NEVER block them as I think censorship if a far worse issue and by blocking them I am, in effect, censoring them.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Off topic for a second is the Nicole Jess feud finally over or is it still simmering under the surface?

it wasn't really a feud. It was made bigger than it was by people in here. It was settled a few days later when both I think realized they were wrong. Since then they have respected each others space. So all has been well. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yes it is and you are right the younger generation has a very difficult time finding employment, I have worked in Madrid, Salamanca and Cartagena working for Abengoa

I've been to Spain several times and I loved Barcelona but you tend to have your tourist sunglasses on when you visit and I hadn't realised the unemployment situation...:sad:

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I always thought that Irma was a  "woman only "  type.............................but after the way she teased that poor guy in the kitchen yesterday with one tit hanging out, I think maybe she is a switch hitter !

and what is wrong with that? :heart:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, we have many issues here in America. But with the news now being 24-7-365 you hear about everything. Our site here, CC, shows us how difficult it is to get along. We don't know how to talk to one another in a respectful way. Maybe we are in a bad mood, but hell where can you go and talk and share things with people from all over the world. We should feel honored to disagree. While I don't agree with another persons viewpoint I will NEVER block them as I think censorship if a far worse issue and by blocking them I am, in effect, censoring them.

Well said Pied! You put it all into perspective....I don't block anyone either, but I'm a soft shite..:blush:

• Upvote 1