Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

13 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Except Nora. Poor Irma. She was trying to so hard to get between Nora's legs and Nora just wasn't having it.

I'm not so sure about this, those two are good friends outside RLC and I'm sure they already know exactly what each other will and will not do

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

and with that pleasant wonderful thought, I bid you all goodnight

night happyone, and I'm 67- which isn't old (yet) hahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, Benfold said:

I'm not so sure about this, those two are good friends outside RLC and I'm sure they already know exactly what each other will and will not do

Yeah but so did Belle and Michelle and I am sure Belle was expecting a bit more from Michelle. After that first night there was a bit of distance between them although that also could have had something to do with Belle's repeated phoning although subsequent attempt of getting Michelle to play a bit always ended in failure. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yeah but so did Belle and Michelle and I am sure Belle was expecting a bit more from Michelle. After that first night there was a bit of distance between them although that also could have had something to do with Belle's repeated phoning although subsequent attempt of getting Michelle to play a bit always ended in failure. 

Yes i think the phoning and messaging to that guy in question that night had a lot to do with that, goodnight, i really need some sleep tonight. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I think Nora and Irma are more mature than those two though and probably approach RLC with a more professional attitude, whereas Belle just went with the flow

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

La conversación sobre la sexualidad de Irma en su segunda visita giraba en torno a una conversación que tuvo con Ilona después de una noche. Un amigo común (hembra) estaba bailando con ellos, Irma supuso que era simplemente tener diversión y correspondida, bailando y coqueteando con la chica. Irma no se dio cuenta de que la chica era en realidad una lesbiana, y la niña comenzó a besar Irma. Ella se sorprendió, y se apartó.

Ilona e Irma recordaban esto, e Ilona dice que Irma "¿No te gusta ella?" (Sexo lesbiana.) Irma dijo que no quería que ella, pero no estaba claro si ella no lo quería con esta chica, o con cualquier chica.

Mi propia opinión es que Irma es bastante recta fuera de la vivienda, pero sería más que feliz que se puso un show lésbico en RLC, con la chica adecuada, en las condiciones adecuadas

Totally agree with your comment, I do not think that Irma, go beyond the show, But even with that, I would be happy to contemplate it, because she has to be very good in that field.
I would add to her comment, the case of Nora, who I think is in the same place as Irma, she is not attracted to the girls, but I think when it comes to giving a show (it's just an impression) she has all the Characteristics so that we enjoy ourselves with it.