Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

A few days ago. Harley did actually a very equal comment. Because I found it very unusual to tell others that you do not look at something, i remebered it. ... Fact is that some people in this forum use more than one name post. I do not know why, I do not know who and I do not think this is the case here.

Anyway, i like to discuss with Harley and DES7469 and would have no issue, if both are actually the same person. ... :)

We are two different people MrBox, now can we please move on!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Creo que estas chicas son muy reales; pero de una manera que es muy diferente si se compara con los mayas de, Alma de Lora de suricatas y del mundo. Ellos, de profesión, mostrar. Eso es lo que hacen, y lo hacen cuando los hombres ricos caminan por ellos en la calle, cuando ellos se lleven bebidas gratis a bailar con chicos en los clubes nocturnos de lujo, y continúan sus travesuras juveniles, cuando en el escenario en RLC. En ese sentido, son muy reales. No tienen necesidad de ser bibliotecarios - bueno, al menos no cuando son jóvenes y tienen sus cuerpos a cabo. RLC no puede ser criticado por no proporcionar una variedad de diferentes tipos de inquilinos para sus espectadores. Barc1, Barc2, y K & K son su fachada para los pernos prisioneros más jóvenes dentro de nosotros. Yo prefiero las chicas simplemente no más de modelo en Siberia o los estudiantes con talento en St. Petes.:biggrin:

Aún así, un juramento de lealtad a una reina es un contrato permanente. Ahora discúlpenme mientras voy a asistir al servicio diario culto a la diosa ... 

I am with you, that for this type of work (not worth any girl), but in general all are not worth for any job. One is better than another.
That the girls, have a profession outside, it is not necessary that during their stay they have to work in the same way. By the way, and it is not to accuse anyone, it is only opinion, but I think RLC, should not allow, or encourage, certain things inside the houses.
But as I said is just my opinion.

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she'd be a bit more upset, wouldn't you,  because they genuinely liked each other....

Disappointing because it was a bit different to have a new couple - it was only 1 out of the 7 girls. I don't suppose he came over last night not to have sex and perhaps when she told him "Not tonight" (I'm speculating obviously) then he might have thought that she meant they could have some fun in the morning and maybe there were reasons she didn't want to. But the bloke should look at her, sexy arse, pretty face, great tits and a very open personality and see that it is a big loss. Someone mentioned him trying to get her a job and her not sure of what she could do so maybe it's that she will have to go away and he wanted long term.
On the plus side there are many girls for Nicole to play with in both houses.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Off to a birthday breakfast with the family.....catch y'all later.   If anything good happens with any of the girls that doesn't involve a guy being around,  send it to me in pm lol.

Y'all have a good day.....see you in the next 4 to 6 hours!!

Have some good family time, Harley.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she'd be a bit more upset, wouldn't you,  because they genuinely liked each other....

Probably just emphasizes the fact they are a genuine real couple now and they will have arguments or disagreements. I doubt they will have split up so fast, they will make up.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Disappointing because it was a bit different to have a new couple - it was only 1 out of the 7 girls. I don't suppose he came over last night not to have sex and perhaps when she told him "Not tonight" (I'm speculating obviously) then he might have thought that she meant they could have some fun in the morning and maybe there were reasons she didn't want to. But the bloke should look at her, sexy arse, pretty face, great tits and a very open personality and see that it is a big loss. Someone mentioned him trying to get her a job and her not sure of what she could do so maybe it's that she will have to go away and he wanted long term.
On the plus side there are many girls for Nicole to play with in both houses.

Not sure if she's looked upset or not. Need Kitek or Yury to translate....

A bigger plus is it leaves the door open for me...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure if she's looked upset or not. Need Kitek or Yury to translate....

A bigger plus is it leaves the door open for me...:dodgy:

I was recording the conversation for the last 10 mins but I have not been listening so the conversation may not be about that. IU've stopped now because time is limited. naga, you know how well they are treating blokes coming through the door at the moment ... and don't forget your phone for pictures and updates.

15 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Probably just emphasizes the fact they are a genuine real couple now and they will have arguments or disagreements. I doubt they will have split up so fast, they will make up.

The guitar thing was proper couple stuff.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The guitar thing was proper couple stuff.

It was, so I'll be surprised and upset if their relationship has turned sour because of 1 disagreement. Plus they snuggled up together all night. Maybe she didn't want sex in full light, or maybe she just wasn't in the mood. Hopefully it will blow over...:dodgy: