Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just got home from watching the college "National Championship" game and I couldn't be more pleased!   Hat's off to the Clemson Tigers........salute!!

I just have one question as I'm on my last week with giving RLC my money.  Can someone that is not biased about these girls or RLC in general,  tell me what I might have missed tonight?  I am not about to read all the pages that were posted and would like an honest, open minded, summary of what went on.

Thanks in advance.

Harley

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just got home from watching the college "National Championship" game and I couldn't be more pleased!   Hat's off to the Clemson Tigers........salute!!

I just have one question as I'm on my last week with giving RLC my money.  Can someone that is not biased about these girls or RLC in general,  tell me what I might have missed tonight?  I am not about to read all the pages that were posted and would like an honest, open minded, summary of what went on.

Thanks in advance.

Harley

B1 girls went to B2 and had a 2 - 3 hour party. Not too exciting for me. What you would likely enjoy is what your girl, Danaya, did after the party with Michelle and Karol in Michelles room. Lots of playing with your girls beautiful bare tits.

5 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

B1 girls went to B2 and had a 2 - 3 hour party. Not too exciting for me. What you would likely enjoy is what your girl, Danaya, did after the party with Michelle and Karol in Michelles room. Lots of playing with your girls beautiful bare tits.

Yes sir...thank for the info and I'm glad I didn't sit at home to see nothing happen except for what you mentioned.   Thanks for the recap!!

You are correct though, Danaya is a girl I do care for and like allot.  One more question........I left to go to my oldest brothers house about 5 minutes after Nicole arrived at B2 and Danaya was wearing some very gaudy lipstick.  Did she continue to wear that all night?

Thanks again,

Harley

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes sir...thank for the info and I'm glad I didn't sit at home to see nothing happen except for what you mentioned.   Thanks for the recap!!

You are correct though, Danaya is a girl I do care for and like allot.  One more question........I left to go to my oldest brothers house about 5 minutes after Nicole arrived at B2 and Danaya was wearing some very gaudy lipstick.  Did she continue to wear that all night?

Thanks again,

Harley

Yes even the session in Michelles room. Both Karol and Michelle spent a lot of time playing with those boobs.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Benfold said:

I knew as soon as Irma came back I was in for months of late nights and no social life

Socil... soci  life.....  whats that ??:huh:..... Irma Irma Irma is all I know...

7 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

there is a difference between beauty and sex appeal and some very beautiful girls lacked sex appeal BUT some girls just exude sex appeal all of the time. Irma is one such.

What a beautiful statement and it is so true... a statement of wisdom Oldstalker...

Well guys, I don't know about you but I really enjoyed last night.

We all hoped for fireworks at the party, but, although really easy on the eye and some nice bonding, and nice DJ work from Nora, it didn't ignite in the way we wanted or were hoping. That came after...:biggrin:

• All sorts going on. Jess's full naked body massage from Nora, back and front (NV :sad:)
  • Another fairly short dildo bate from lovely Nicole. This seems to work for her before sleep. She hasn't matched her 1st one yet when she got the toy. I think she's spoilt some guys. It was still nice, you can't compare it to Kristy's before sleep, and we'd be crying out for these bates a few weeks ago
  • Probably the highlight for Ben and a lot of you guys was Irma's bate. I missed some of it because I was focusing on Nicole. as all these events were happening simultaneously. I just wish she'd us a dildo, it would be much better. I don't like that pink thing (she does though, which is what matters I suppose :blush:)
  • Plus over at B2 lots of tit rubbing with the girls on Michelle's bed
  • But for me, the stand out event of the night, and I know I'll be a minority here, was the extremely sexy Karol getting horny in her room! She simmered away all night but stepped it up another level when she went to her BR. She's cranking it up day by day and that's why I'm following her more than my girl Nicole right now. OK she didn't get naked but the pussy rubbing was soooo sexy. Can you call it a full bate? Did she orgasm? I don't think so but but I found it engrossing...:biggrin:

I've noticed that every day, without fail, she's just done that little bit more than the last one, only subtle things, but noticable to me. Who knows what today will bring...:blush:

• Upvote 2

Well i missed most of what happened last night because of a doctors appointment but i think i caught some of the best bits.I didn't send any messages in the forum because it was too busy at times to do anything else.One thing i didn't see after Nora finished massaging Jess did they walk in and catch Irma masturbating or did she finish?