Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i concluded one thing yest....ppl may disagree...except for Jess..all the rest of the girls are bisexual atleast....coz after touching Danaya's books Karol was pretty turned on in her room...even though she doesnt touch herself that much

Michelle and Irma, we know

Nicole usually always bates after seeing girl take a bath or after bathing with them..

Nora also, after massaging yest and talking dirty with Irma etc, was in the mood of bating in the morning (from what i read here)...

ok some may have reached their natural cycle of bating but this is how i see it....

I was really disappointed after yest night but i admit that atleast B1 girls are trying to put up some show for us every night...the B2 girls are all lazy and passing time...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

Well i concluded one thing yest....ppl may disagree...except for Jess..all the rest of the girls are bisexual atleast....coz after touching Danaya's books Karol was pretty turned on in her room...even though she doesnt touch herself that much

Nicole usually always bates after seeing girl take a bath or after bathing with them..

Nora also, after massaging yest and talking dirty with Irma etc, was in the mood of bating in the morning (from what i read here)...

ok some may have reached their natural cycle of bating but this is how i see it....

I was really disappointed after yest night but i admit that atleast B1 girls are trying to put up some show for us every night...the B2 girls are all lazy and passing time...

I would say Jess would swing both ways as well. She like fondling Irma's tits and is not shy in kissing the other girls lip on lip and if you look at her bio on her site she declares herself as bi. All good indicators for the future hopefully 

43 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I would say Jess would swing both ways as well. She like fondling Irma's tits and is not shy in kissing the other girls lip on lip and if you look at her bio on her site she declares herself as bi. All good indicators for the future hopefully 

She seems to get embarrassed when Irma touches her nipples but does not stop her doing it. Maybe it does turn her on.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I think a lot say bi on there profile to attract more punters, but we can hope...:blush:

3 hours ago, Zinc said:

Oh dear oh dear - extrapolate much. Michelle we know from what, Irma we know from what, Nicole ..., Nora - it's a job. And none of what has happened in the last week has had the slightest thing to do with selling replay. But I know so many of you think what you are seeing is real despite the odd behaviour we see every day and the fact they are paid.

If Michelle was bi, having cammed for 5 years with over 50 videos out there of her and none of her touching any girls. As I said I don't even know if Belle is truly bi and she dildoed 5 girls. When these girls have sex with a girl with no incentive (like bonuses), no alcohol, no drugs the n maybe you can say they are bi.
So far in Barca I have only been convinced by Becca and maybe Lola although I don't doubt many have had a history with girls but that does not make them bi. 

• Upvote 2