Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I think this evening has  more to do with Jess than Irma. Maybe she takes her panties off tonight...

I also think it will be Jess's night. She's prepared crotchless underwear, plus she was preparing sexy outfits before he arrived, and now a shower. Irma hasn't made the same effort

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules of the road , and they apply to everybody

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67

it seems to me that someone, or maybe it was a translation, that the guy said he would nothave sex with anyone- not on cams- did I get this right ????? just asking

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Aha. Gracias.

Lo que necesitamos en este sitio, especialmente para las discusiones en Barcelona, es un post resumen hecho solamente o característica que puede ponerse al día lo que ha pasado durante el día o la noche sin tener que pasar a través de toneladas de páginas confusas. Tal vez unas pocas personas de confianza podrían actualizar con una sola línea, simplemente las cosas interesantes. Ni idea de cómo sería en realidad mirar sin embargo.

I do not want to get into controversy with anyone, and I do not care if you believe me or not. It is logical that my words are not appreciated, But I have in my hands information that corrovora my affirmation.
If someone thinks I'm raising false news, let me report it, and we'll see if it's true or not.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

it seems to me that someone, or maybe it was a translation, that the guy said he would nothave sex with anyone- not on cams- did I get this right ????? just asking

Not that I recall. He said he didn't want to sleep in the apartment with them because it was a bad idea, but nothing specific. I think Jess is getting fucked tonight :tongue:

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

well he went home with what must have been a massive case of blue balls the other night after his card game and shower with the girls.  ...and if he is a customer, he is NOT getting his money's worth...lol

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Not that I recall. He said he didn't want to sleep in the apartment with them because it was a bad idea, but nothing specific. I think Jess is getting fucked tonight :tongue:

thanks ben, you could be right, also Nora & Nicole aren't home yet- let's see what happens