Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why did this never happen when I had Premium?

I need to see this so much and if the guy fingers Nicole and Jess and Irma fuck then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I missed 3some tonight (only by a few days) and now this.

Jess and Irma aren't going to fuck each other. The dude might get some sort of reward though

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

She laughed? are you for real? She was 100% correct to tell Nora to fuck off when Nora thought she owned the livingroom and Kitchen. And she has every right to get a massage as anyone else there and he don't seem to mind. She never interrupted anything. They all got an orgasm!!!

Yes she laughed!!! She is soooo fucking shady this girl, Thinks the whole World is about her! Maybe she was born with a silverplate up her ***......I call it how I see it! Every right to get a massage - hell yes! But like this when she has a boyfriend or even if they broke up 1 day ago or are in the Clouds - this act is fucking shady!!!

• Upvote 1