Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, cacjc said:

If these 3 keep ignoring Nicole the way they are i can see Nicole spending a lot of time away from the apartment.

She already spends a lot of time away from the apartment. Hard to be included in things if your never around. She hasn't found the balance between outside and inside the way others girls have.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Thanks to all the hetero action and non action last night we have had more than 70+ pages here.

If this doesn't prove that boys are needed,nothing will.

I wouldn't say that exactly some of the most memorable nights while a guy was present  the action wasn't exactly hetero :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

body paint between the girls tonight (Yury translation) 

Not a fan of the body paint - I guess it's on the list of things to do - and I guess people are more interested in how it is washed off. In B2 I remember thinking poor Belle had to paint herself. There was a reason for that and that is because Belle's a bit of an artist and so while she didn't appear to be able to see what she was doing she came up looking better than all the rest. Sadly though she was washed separately as did Caro (I think she was there) while Becca and Lola shared the bathroom but it wasn't erotic. Body painting is going to seem as tame to this lot in B1 after last night as it was to the almost permanently naked orgy loving B2 girls.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Not a fan of the body paint - I guess it's on the list of things to do - and I guess people are more interested in how it is washed off. In B1 I remember thinking poor Belle had to paint herself. There was a reason for that and that is because Belle's a bit of an artist and so while she didn't appear to be able to see what she was doing she came up looking better than all the rest. Sadly though she was washed separately as did Caro (I think she was there) while Becca and Lola shared the bathroom but it wasn't erotic. Body painting is going to seem as tame to this lot in B1 after last night as it was to the almost permanently naked orgy loving B2 girls.

last time Irma used her tits ;)

• Upvote 1