Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

She already spends a lot of time away from the apartment. Hard to be included in things if your never around. She hasn't found the balance between outside and inside the way others girls have.

wathou had a valid point about that when all the girls were at barca 2 and she showed up late realized what was going on and rushed back home then came back dressed up,shows at the very least what the rest of the girls plan hasnt been very high on her to do list lately

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, nack said:

Gracias a toda la acción hetero y no la acción de anoche hemos tenido más de más de 70 páginas aquí.

Si esto no prueba que se necesitan chicos, nada lo hará.

For these data are not justifications ... But, go to the month of September or October ... and the data are overwhelming, the parties were not 70 pages, but became more than a thousand in a single month.
If we compare data. Those parties called people much more than last night.
And those girls were better parties than these.
Those were queens, these are only aspiring queens.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No es un fan de la pintura para el cuerpo - que supongo que está en la lista de cosas que hacer - y supongo que la gente está más interesado en la forma en que se lava. En B1 recuerdo haber pensado pobres Belle tuvo que pintarse. Había una razón para ello y que se debe a que Belle es un poco de un artista y así que mientras ella no parece ser capaz de ver lo que estaba haciendo su subida ve mejor que todos los demás. Por desgracia, aunque ella se lavó por separado al igual que Caro (creo que ella estaba allí), mientras que Becca y Lola comparten el baño, pero no era erótico. La pintura corporal va a parecer tan dócil a este lote en B1 después de la última noche, ya que era casi permanentemente los desnudos orgía de amor niñas B2.

It is that Belle, is a true artist (something that the others were not). Few girls know that they can make in the body the beautiful drawing that Belle painted. And you know I'm not a big fan of Belle, but you recognize what's good.
On the other hand, now, there is a girl who is manipulating the situations, I suppose to own advantage, but the objective I do not know, nor can I imagine.
Of course, that both Nora and Irma are not or behave like the last time.
Irma has a very strong sexuality, but she has to behave like a nymphomaniac? I find a very remarkable difference.
Nora, I think she's got her feet off the plate. First, because if her plan was not to stay in the house, she should not have gone.
Accordingly, if you want privacy you are looking for it, you do not stay in common spaces.
Third, who takes the room to Nora, is not Nicole, but Irma and Jess.
We can see things as we want, and justify the unjustifiable.
But to misrepresent things seems very bad, especially because we all saw what happened.

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

¿Se da cuenta de que hay casi tantos machos comming a dormir en este apartamento. ya que hay chicas?

4 chicas -------- 3 chicos (Kiko, y el Sr. Miguel Limp ----- no todas las niñas un apt. Más ............:sad:

You need to tell Nicole's Russian friend, and Jess's boyfriend, and Irma's partner ... check if there were people in that house ... :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Do you realize that there is almost as many males comming to sleep in this apt. as there is girls ?

4 girls--------3 guys ( Kiko, Miguel and Mr. Limp-----not an all girls apt. any more............:sad:

And it proved to me, you can have a good night with guys. I mostly want to see just girls but I hope when I see it, it is as exciting as it sounded. So much going on I might have to ask around a bit. My chance to record naked Nora and I blew it!!!! It might never happen again ... or tonight. B1 has gone crazy.

56 minutes ago, vortios said:

Another solution is that the girls would have gone to Jess's room from the beginning.
But there are many more things behind us that we do not know.
So I'll keep saying.

THE BOYS ARE NOT NECESSARY IN THE HOUSES.
For hetero sex, there are already enough houses.

Its real life girls have sex with boys get over it

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

You need to tell Nicole's Russian friend, and Jess's boyfriend, and Irma's partner ... check if there were people in that house ... :biggrin:

Chicos and Chicas sounds way cooler than Boys and Girls - Spanish language wins that one.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

I do not see how nora did something wrong ??? !!!! It is rather cool, and lowered to the level of non-existent ethics of other suka with whom it cohabits !!! This house is now hotter than a red tube page, what are you complaining about ?? Last night it was nicole that annoyed everyone, but especially nora, who had agreed with the girls to have the privacy of the living room for her warm evening with kiko, in exchange for leaving the room to do Of sex !!!! It was nicole who came to do the dishes while kiko and the poor nora dreamed of being alone !!!! It is nicole who then came to get into the room or the 2 suka were taking care of the guy !!!! Just see Jessica's head to understand !!!!! Nora is a victim in this story !!! Nicole broke her evening, and the coule had to go hide in a bathtub !!!!!!

Maybe she should have agreed with Nicole that she stays out the way for a while then as she lives there too.  If you want privacy in the living room area of a shared apartment then you have to respect all you live with.  I think she was off with poor Nicole as she probably did not know what Nora planned and not asked to stay out the way.  It seems they are all trying to isolate her in the apartment now.  I watched when Nicole came to the table earlier Nora got up and went to the Kitchen followed by Jess without a word.  Only Irma spoke to her.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

Sus chicas de la vida real tienen relaciones sexuales con varones superarlo

This is a show, and I ask for a show, as you order your show.
I do not have to overcome anything, thanks for your interest.
But I'm very focused, which I'm not sure many are in the same way.