Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Who is the cake for. I saw Irma eating some earlier but it's covered in those candles by the look of it - what's wrong with cake candles?

No, BBsq69, it is thin slices of banana on the cake, cut earlier by Jess when she was assembling and decorating it.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

or maybe meet Mr. Rus Limp........................:biggrin:

or maybe exchanging it ???????

I think apt 1 going to be dead for the next 4 or 5 day. That show Irma and Jessica did with that guy was just for people to order Replay. From what i seeing today Jessica Was learning how to give a pussy massage and i think Irma and Jessica are going to be doing some thing out side the apt tonight. I don;t think Irma or Jessica would have sex in the apt with a guy only Nicole is will

• Upvote 1

Just now, adlg499 said:

We wil never know what the discussion between Jessica & Nicole in the bathroom was about, but it wasn't very friendly

Did Nicole go in? What I saw was her talking at Jess and Jess unresponsive. Then Jess went in the bathroom and Nicole continued. Next i saw Nicole was in the kitchen doorway so I didn't see her go in but she could have done.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did Nicole go in? What I saw was her talking at Jess and Jess unresponsive. Then Jess went in the bathroom and Nicole continued. Next i saw Nicole was in the kitchen doorway so I didn't see her go in but she could have done.

Yes, she was. They started there and N followed J downstairs.. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, she was. They started there and N followed J downstairs.. 

Oh I thought it was referring to the downstairs washroom. Nicole looked determined to get her point across and Jess uninterested to hear it.